Slide gate openers provide top-notch security from any outside interference. Slide gate openers are used for both residential and commercial purposes. Commercial slide gate operators are designed for heavy duty use in commercial / industrial applications. The LiftMaster CSL24U is one of the best performing slide gate openers in the market for commercial use.
A heavy duty commercial slide gate opener should be utilized in situations requiring a large number of cycles per day. Slide gate openers have a motorized gear wheel that moves the gate left or right at a right angle to the driveway. The power gets transmitted from the motor gear wheel to the gate following a ‘gear rack’ that is mounted on the gate. This LiftMaster commercial slide gate opener model has a control panel which is mounted at the gate. The gate can be opened using a remote or using a keypad.
Features of LiftMaster CSL24U Slide Gate Opener
LED Diagnostic Display – Ensuring simple installation and quick troubleshooting
Solar-ready Ultra-reliable System – Power is delivered through solar conversion as needed and is power efficient to maximize the solar performance
Programmable Auxiliary Relays – Quick addition of features like alarms and warning lights
POSILOCK – The operator has powered automatically and returns the gate to the closed position when the gate is pushed off close limit.
Pre-Motion Warning Alarm – The onboard alarm gets activated in 3 seconds prior to the gate option
Anti-Tailgate – Idle to prevent unauthorized access and the gate will pause when closing as the vehicle pulls onto interrupt loop
Quick Close – The gate gets closed immediately after a vehicle pulls off the interrupt loop
HOMELINK Compatible – Version 4 and higher
Specifications and Construction of LiftMaster CSL24U Slide Gate Opener
- Power – 120V/230V Single Phase
- Accessory Power – 24VDC 500mA Output Switched and Un-switched Power
- Monitored Safety Inputs – 3 Main Board, 3 Optional Expansion Board
- Temperature Specifications – Without Heater, it is -4 Degrees F to 140 Degrees F and With Optional Heater it is -40 Degrees F to 140 Degrees F
- UL Usage Classification – I, II, III, and IV
- P3 Motor – 24VDC Continuous-duty Motor
- Operator Duty Rating – High-Cycle, High-Temperature Continuous Duty
- Chassis – Constructed with ¼” Gold Zinc-Plated Steel for Rust Prevention
- Worm Gear Reduction – Commercial Oil Bath Gearbox Providing 10:1 Worn Gear Reduction
- Cover – High-Density, UV-Polycarbonate 2-Piece
- Operator Weight – 140 Lbs.