LiftMaster LA400PKGUL Dual Swing Gate Opener | LIF-LA400PKGUL-DUAL
The LiftMaster LA400PKGUL is a dual swing gate opener package with everything you need to get started. It’s made with LiftMaster’s reliable construction, and is rated for larger gates up to 850 lbs.
- Power: 24VDC or Solar Power. 120/230V Single Phase (Standard control box)
- Accessory Power: 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power
- Monitored Safety: 3 main board, 3 optional expansion board
- UL Usage Classification: I, II, III, and IV
- Gate Travel Speed: 90-degree opening in 17-17 seconds
- P3 Motor®: 24VDC continuous-duty motor
- Operator Duty Rating: 100 cycles per day
- Chassis: Constructed with 1/4" gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
- Worm Gear Reduction: Precision machined all-metal gear drive
- Operator Weight: Actuator arm 19 lbs. Standard control box 13 lbs. Includes (2) 7Ah batteries
The LiftMaster LA400PKGUL is a dual swing gate operator with a number of impressive features and reliable functionality. This package includes the components you need to get started – including a primary arm, a secondary arm, a battery backup with control board, a monitored retro reflective photo eye, and two FREE remotes control with visor clip (transmitter/remote picture is for demonstration purpose only, compatible remote model will be shipped depending on availability).
This dual swing gate operation system has a number of impressive features contributing to its functionality, including:
- Anti-Tailgate: The optional anti-tailgate feature ensures that the gate shuts quickly behind you to prevent any unauthorized intruders.
- Security+ 2.0 Radio Receiver: The Security+ 2.0 functionality encrypts the gates’ signal to safeguard against any potential interference and to create extended range for remote controls.
- Photo Eye with Safety Reversing: The retro reflective photo eye works to detect any obstructions in the gate’s path. This ensures that the gate does not damage any vehicles or harm any humans.
- App Integration: The gate opener can be integrated with the myQ app to control the opener from anywhere, and to monitor access from afar. You can close gates with a tap of your smartphone.
- Solar-Ready: Gate is ready to be modified to support solar panels which create extra back-up (or primary) power when needed. Solar panels are sold separately.
This gate opener is built with superior construction to last for years of regular use. It’s built with a heavy-duty cast aluminum housing 24VDC continuous-duty motor and is rated for 100 cycles/day. It can handle gates up to 16 ft. in length or weighing up to 850 lbs. The battery backup kicks in in the event of a power outage to minimize downtime.
- Outswing Applications Require the LiftMaster PUSH TO OPEN Bracket Kit Model 50-19503 which is NOT INCLUDED. This bracket kit includes a three piece bracket set and hardware bag. Please add this option below if needed. See the “Product Literature Tab” to review details of the push to open bracket kit.
- For applications where additional programming features / accessories are needed, including external loops, plug-in loops, auxiliary relays, and inputs add the Model K1D8387-1CC Expansion Control Board.
- *Warning: The capacities stated by the manufacturer are calculated without a wind factor. Depending on the force of the wind and the gate design, your gate operator capabilities can be drastically affected up to the point of causing irreversible damage. If you know your location is subject to regular windy conditions, we highly recommend using a pad mount operator such as the CSW24UL. If you are unsure about which operator to choose in regards to your weather conditions, please give us a call at 1-800-730-8382 to speak to one of our sales advisors. Damages caused by wind are not covered under warranty.