The LiftMaster LA400PKGUL is a dual swing gate opener package with everything you need to get started. It’s made with LiftMaster’s reliable construction, and is rated for larger gates up to 850 lbs.
- Power: 24VDC or Solar Power. 120/230V Single Phase (Standard control box)
- Accessory Power: 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power
- Monitored Safety: 3 main board, 3 optional expansion board
- UL Usage Classification: I, II, III, and IV
- Gate Travel Speed: 90-degree opening in 17-17 seconds
- P3 Motor®: 24VDC continuous-duty motor
- Operator Duty Rating: 100 cycles per day
- Chassis: Constructed with 1/4" gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
- Worm Gear Reduction: Precision machined all-metal gear drive
- Operator Weight: Actuator arm 19 lbs. Standard control box 13 lbs. Includes (2) 7Ah batteries
The LiftMaster LA400PKGUL is a dual swing gate operator with a number of impressive features and reliable functionality. This package includes the components you need to get started – including a primary arm, a secondary arm, a battery backup with control board, a monitored retro reflective photo eye, and a FREE 3-button remote control with visor clip.
This dual swing gate operation system has a number of impressive features contributing to its functionality, including:
- Anti-Tailgate: The optional anti-tailgate feature ensures that the gate shuts quickly behind you to prevent any unauthorized intruders.
- Security+ 2.0 Radio Receiver: The Security+ 2.0 functionality encrypts the gates’ signal to safeguard against any potential interference and to create extended range for remote controls.
- Photo Eye with Safety Reversing: The retro reflective photo eye works to detect any obstructions in the gate’s path. This ensures that the gate does not damage any vehicles or harm any humans.
- App Integration: The gate opener can be integrated with the myQ app to control the opener from anywhere, and to monitor access from afar. You can close gates with a tap of your smartphone.
- Solar-Ready: Gate is ready to be modified to support solar panels which create extra back-up (or primary) power when needed. Solar panels are sold separately.
This gate opener is built with superior construction to last for years of regular use. It’s built with a heavy-duty cast aluminum housing 24VDC continuous-duty motor and is rated for 100 cycles/day. It can handle gates up to 16 ft. in length or weighing up to 850 lbs. The battery backup kicks in in the event of a power outage to minimize downtime.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.