LiftMaster CSL24UL Slide Gate Operator
PLEASE NOTE: this is LiftMaster’s most recent version of this model which is now 2018 UL325 Compliant. To be 2018 UL325 Compliant it is mandatory for each slide gate system to have at least two functioning SAFETY DEVICES. Therefore LiftMaster’s new UL control board, improved photo eye sensor (Model LMRRUL / with protective hoods) and 5’ Resistive Safety Edge (Model S505AL) are ALL INCLUDED at no additional cost.
It is recommended you add LiftMaster Wireless Receiver & Transmitter Kit (LMWEKITU) for convenience and/or to minimize complications involving the wire from the included Safety Edge.
Unrivaled performance, safety and accessibility. Built to deliver unsurpassed safety and performance the UL listed gate operators and monitored safety entrapment devices provide peace of mind for every gate application.Includes:
- Photocell Model LMRRUL with protective hoods
- 5’ Resistive Safety Edge (Model S505AL)
- 30 ft. Chain #41 Black Oxide
- Power: 120V/230V Single Phase.
- Accessory Power: 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power.
- Monitored Safety Inputs: 3 main board, 3 optional expansion board
- Temperature Specifications: Without Heater: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) to 140 degrees F (60 degrees C); With Optional Heater (HTR): -40 degrees F (-40 degrees C) to 140 degrees F (60 degrees C)
- UL Usage Classification: I, II, III, and IV
- Gate Travel Speed: Approximately 12 Inches Per Second
Safety & Exit Loops Are Suggested For Commercial Gate Applications and are available upon request.
- LED Diagnostic display - simplifies installation and troubleshooting
- Solar-ready Ultra-reliable System - Simple solar conversion delivers power when you need it most and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance
- Programmable Auxiliary Relays - Easily add additional features, such as warning lights/alarms.
- POSILOCK® - Automatically powers the operator and returns a gate to the closed position when gate is pushed off of closed limit.
- Pre-motion Warning Alarm - Activates onboard alarm three seconds prior to gate motion.
Anti-Tailgate - Prevents unauthorized access. Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto
interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle backs up, gate will continue to close.
- Quick Close - Closes the gate immediately after a vehicle pulls off the interrupt loop.
- HOMELINK® Compatible - Version 4 and higher
- Security + 2.0 On-Board Radio Receiver - Up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LM/813LM)
- P3 Motor: 24VDC continuous-duty motor
- Operator Duty Rating: High-cycle, high-temperature continuous duty.
- Chassis: Constructed with 1/4" gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
- Worm Gear Reduction: Commercial oil bath gearbox providing 10:1 worm gear reduction.
- Cover: High-density, UV-resistant polycarbonate 2-piece cover for excellent heat an corrosion resistance
- Operator Weight: 140 Lbs.
- Recommended Capacities: Rated for gates up to 50 ft. in length or weighing up to 1,500 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.