LiftMaster CSW24V Swing Gate Operator
The LiftMaster® Elite Series® model CSW24V Swing Gate Operator (also referred to as a swing gate opener or swing gate motor) is engineered for a million cycles in high-cycle, heavy-duty applications. A Battery Backup System provides uninterrupted access when the power is out, and Security+ 2.0™ technology virtually eliminates radio interference. It also features integrated MyQ™ technology and the industry's only standard wireless dual gate communication system. The CSW24V Swing Gate Operator is rated for gates 18 ft. long or 1,200 lbs.
Battery Backup System provides uninterrupted access when the power is out Provides up to 7 days or 100 cycles on battery backup. Also powers safety and ancillary devices.
Provides 2x the range of standard remote controls Our patented Security+ 2.0™ Technology provides two times the range of standard remote controls and virtually eliminates radio interference. An on-board radio receiver is included with the CSW24V Swing Gate Operator. It holds up to 50 remotes and is compatible with HomeLink® version 4 and higher.
Wireless dual gate communication prevents driveway scars and expensive wiring The on-board radio receiver provides a single remote control solution for gates and additional access points. It also features the industry's only standard wireless dual gate communication system that saves installation time and cost and eliminates unsightly scars from cutting driveways to run conduit for primary/secondary communication wiring.
Liftmaster CSW24V Swing Gate Operator Standard Features:
- Power Management System
- Supplies power when needed to operate the gate and conserves power when not in use
- Provides exceptional standby time and cycles on battery backup
- 7 days of standby time or 100 cycles on battery backup
- Fire department compliant: selectable settings allow gate to auto-open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion
- Advanced traffic management control includes Quick-close and Anti-tailgating functions
- Bi-part delay: choose from Standard Operation or Synchronized Close
- Simple-to-set electronic limit system maintains accurate gate position throughout gate travel
- High-density, UV-resistant polycarbonate two-piece cover for excellent heat and corrosion resistance
- Programmable auxiliary relays
- Plug-in loop detectors
- External obstruction sensing; complies with UL325 safety codes
- 5-year commercial warranty; 7-year residential warranty