Linear AE2000 Commercial Telephone Entry System with Access control up to 4 doors with Large Screen.
The guiding principle behind a telephone entry system should be a model of simplicity. Easy to specify. Easy to install. Easy to configure. Easy to expand. And above all, easy to use. All those requirements lead us to the Linear AE2000.
Linear has equipped the AE2000Plus with an attractive, highly functional display. Visitors will have no trouble using the AE2000Plus to locate and contact residents. A temperature compensated, back-lit, VGA resolution, LCD display presents up to 24 names at a time on separate alphabetical screens. The three keys directly below the display operate as “soft keys,” changing functions with each mode. For instance, in the Directory Mode, the keys become A and Z directional controls for scrolling through the alphabetical listings. In Information Mode, the keys permit switching between English and Spanish. Its friendly, automatic voice prompts guide visitors step-by-easy-step to simplify usage. That includes switching to provide instructions in either English or Spanish.
You could use the AE2000Plus as just a telephone entry system. It has a 10,000 user capacity; However, the real benefits of the AE2000Plus stem from its powerful access control capabilities. Access can be allowed or denied based on 32 programmable criteria — security levels (32 Validation Groups), by date and time (32 Time Zones), by door (32 Door Schedules). In addition, so you can keep a running check of all entrances and exits, the AE2000Plus maintains a transaction log of the last 20,000 events.
You have two choices of programming: Use any PC at any location to access programming using Linear's AXNET that is built into the controller. Or use a dedicated PC to access programming using Linear's AccessBase2000 software.
Other Specifications include:
- OUTPUTS: 4 form “C” relays; all can be configured for open/close
- RS232: for local computer communications
- MODEM: for remote programming
- BNC connector for optional color camera
- KEYPAD: individual back-lighting per key
- PBUS: 3 sets for interconnection of up to six proprietary addressable devices
- WIEGAND: 2 sets of Wiegand inputs for connecting 26, 30, or 31 bit Wiegand devices
- RF: Integral 318 MHz super heterodyne receiver
- INPUT POWER: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- OPERATING POWER: 12 or 24 VAC or VDC
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE -22° to +167°F
- DIMENSIONS 19” H x 15.25” W x 4” D Optional Trim Ring: 21” H x 17.25” W x 4” D
- CCM-1A: color camera receives power from control board
- CPDM-1: digital modulator converts raw video output of camera to TV channel for distribution
- TR-2000: trim ring for completely flush/recess mounting
- AM-SEK kit provides ethernet compatibility
- AM-RS232 Extender Kit provides up to 1,000' connectivity