LiftMaster CAPXS Smart Video Intercom S | LIF-CAPXS
LiftMaster CAPXS Smart Video Intercom S is a must-have for any property manager. It can control 1 door or gate, and its interactive 5” 720p High Definition Capacitive touch display makes managing guests easy!
Integrated HD camera with night vision lets you see what's happening at your door instantly - live streaming events are recorded in high quality audio so there will be no mistaking who came by when they shouldn't have; all accessible through Community by LiftMaster's myQ App (for iOS & Android). Connectivity options include Ethernet and Wi-Fi.
Scalable cloud-based solution.
- Monitor and control multiple access points across all communities from one single dashboard using CAPXS.
- Securely manage how and when residents and visitors access each entrance that you manage.
- Real-time notifications and benefit of remote diagnostics for detecting and addressing issues before your residents are even aware.
Provide visual confirmation and control with Community by myQ app.
- Give your residents the ability to manage property access from their smartphone via the LiftMaster myQ app.
Smart Community Access with LiftMaster CAPXS Video Intercom S
COMMUNITY & PROPERTY MANAGERS
- See real-time data about door status while providing important door data and diagnostics to your dealer.
- Track resident information (Name, contact info, license plate).
- Set up access zones and door schedules.
- Video services provide a live stream from an entrance through the myQ Community web portal and capture 30 seconds of video clips for every access event.
- Archived clips are stored for easy access 24 hrs to 30 days.
- Open doors and manage guest access remotely (“press-to-unlock”).
- Talk to visitors through a live video feed.
- Request guest access with temporary access codes.
Subscription and Storage
All LiftMaster Smart Access Solutions require a monthly subscription to myQ Community. Contact us to tailor the subscription for your community by increasing the number of app licenses or expanding your video storage capabilities to 30 days.
- Internet needed. The CAPXS requires a wired internet connection or WiFi to function.
- Due to billing restrictions this product can’t work outside the USA and Canada.
Ready Up Service
Our team of skilled technicians will carefully inspect and test the product before it is shipped out to ensure that its working condition is optimal upon arrival. Learn more.Ready Up Service Checklist
- Check Motherboard, V/O Board and Camera
- Update to latest firmware
- Test internet connection
- Adjust Microphone and Speaker
- Test relay
- Purge any unnecessary data
Unboxing the LiftMaster CAPXS Smart Video Intercom System
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. Got more questions? Reach out to our friendly customer service team, they will be more than happy to assist you.