LiftMaster Smart Video Intercom-M | LIF-CAPXM
Make a great first impression with a Smart Video Intercom, a resident-facing smart access system. These provide scalable cloud-based solutions to control multiple entry points including residential buildings and vehicular gates.
- Integrated video camera with 135⁰ view.
- Control multiple entry points from a single dashboard with myQ Community.
- myQ Community app lets residents see who’s at the entrance before granting access.
- Controls up to 2 gates and/or doors.
When you purchase a LiftMaster CAPXM system, you will be assigned a personal Success Manager from LiftMaster who will help you configure the system properly and ensure all of your needs are met. This representative will also be available to answer any questions you may have about the system or its operation.
Intuitive Fade-Resistant High-Definition Color Touch Display
Navigation is intuitive and the screen has picture-in-picture.
No Need to Dig Up Driveway or Yard
Eliminates trenching with a wireless link to UL 325 LiftMaster gate operators with new firmware 4.2.
Configurable Email Notifications
Know when codes are overused or if service is needed for any Smart Video Intercom, Smart Controller, or gate operator connected to myQ Community.
Customized System Control With myQ Community* Web Platform
This cloud-based platform enables remote features including adding/deleting residents, assigning entrance access, and integration with Property Management Systems, including RealPage® (coming soon).
Integrated 135⁰ Wide-Angle Camera
HD video and night vision functionality provide a high-quality view of access points through a live feed or stored recorded events.
Two-factor authentication protects and safeguards residents’ information and conforms with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
myQ Community App
Residents can visually identify guests at the entrance and grant / deny access from their smartphones. They can also unlock any authorized entrance with the app at any time.
Subscription and Storage
All LiftMaster Smart Access Solutions require a monthly subscription to myQ Community. Contact us to tailor the subscription for your community by increasing the number of app licenses or expanding your video storage capabilities to 30 days.
- Internet needed. The CAPXM requires a wired internet connection or WiFi to function.
- Integrated wide-angle camera: Lets you view access points through a live feed or recorded event.
- Cloud-based security: Keeps data protected and safeguards residents’ information.
- Intuitive high-definition display: Straightforward experience for community needs.
- Robust diagnostic capabilities: Provides the ability to detect and address issues before your residents are even aware.
- myQ Community app: Allows residents to visually identify guests at the entrance and grant / deny access through the app’s one-way video calling and two-way voice communication. Also, no need to worry about forgetting their keys, residents will now be able to unlock any authorized entrance from their smartphone at any time.
- Operator Warranty: 2 Years
- 135⁰ wide-angle camera provides a view of access points through a live feed or recorded event through the myQ Community web platform.
- Receive alerts and HD video recordings when an access event is triggered.
- Night vision functionality for greater image quality in high and low light environments.
- Climate performance includes an extreme climate operating range of -20⁰ to 130⁰F.
- Engineering and diagnostic capabilities.
|Smartphone Control||myQ Community app|
|Relay Output||4 (2Primary, 2 Auxiliary)|
|Connectivity||VoIP (Phone.com) using Internet via wired Ethernet 10/100 (DHCP, static configuration), or Wi-Fi** (DHCP configuration only)|
|Display Type||7 Inch 720p high-definition, fade and glare-resistant touchscreen display with picture-in-picture.|
|Dimensions||17”H x 6.125”W x 4”D|
|Operating Temperature||-20°F to 130°F (-29°C to 54°C)|
|Wireless Communication||With LiftMaster UL 325 Gate Operators mfr. After 10/17|
|System Capacity||50,000 Local Resident Capacity Per Unit|
|Video||Video Camera: 1080p resolution with 135-degree viewing angle|
How to Set Up and Connect a Community with the CAPXM by LiftMaster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.