PromotionGet a $300 Digital VISA Gift Card with your purchase.
LiftMaster Smart Video Intercom | LIF-CAPXLV
Get a $300 Digital VISA Gift Card with your purchase.
Treat yourself to something special with your purchase. Simply enter the email address that you’d like us to send your digital Visa gift card to in the order notes on your cart page and we'll take care of the rest.
- Cloud-based access control for residential communities.
- MyQ® Business™ smart access control software.
- Color touch display 10", 720p high-def interface.
- Easy setup and programming.
When you purchase a LiftMaster CAPXLV system, you will be assigned a personal Success Manager from LiftMaster who will help you configure the system properly and ensure all of your needs are met. This representative will also be available to answer any questions you may have about the system or its operation.
Subscription and Storage
All LiftMaster Smart Access Solutions require a monthly subscription to myQ Community. Contact us to tailor the subscription for your community by increasing the number of app licenses or expanding your video storage capabilities to 30 days.
- The CAPXLV requires a wired internet connection, WiFi or a 4G data plan to function.
- Due to billing restrictions, this product can’t work outside the USA and Canada.
- Easy to Use Display: Navigation is intuitive and the screen has a customizable background.
- Remote Programming: And activity monitoring using myQ business.
- Configurable Email Notifications: Know when codes are overused or if service is needed for the CAPXL, CAP2D, or gate operator.
- No Need To Dig Up Driveway or Yard: With Wi-Fi® and wireless link to UL 325 LiftMaster gate operators with new firmware 4.2
Reliable and Secure:
- Voice Over IP (VoIP): Provides crystal-clear call quality with no long-distance charges.
- Modern, Durable Design: Elegant stainless steel brushed finished front.
- Entry Even When the Internet is Down: Local system memory allows entry even when the internet is down.
- Real-Time Activity Tracking and Alerts: For example, when a suspended code is used or if an active code is being overused.
- Keeps Data Protected: And safeguards resident information with cloud-based security.
- Wired high-speed
- Operator Warranty: 2 Years
- Local User Capacity: 50000
- Max Number Of Gates/Doors of control (Each): 4
- Relay Output: 8 (4 Primary, 4 Auxiliary)
- Software: MyQ Business
- Dimensions: 18"H x 14"W x 4.5"D
- Event History: 50000
- Wiegand Input: 4
- Connectivity: VoIP (Phone.com) using Wi-Fi/Cellular/Wired high-speed Internet/DSL
- Display Type: 10-inch full color touch screen
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to 130°F (-29°C to 54°C)
Ready Up Service
Our team of skilled technicians will carefully inspect and test the product before it is shipped out to ensure that its working condition is optimal upon arrival. Learn more.Ready Up Service Checklist
- Check Motherboard, V/O Board and Camera
- Update to latest firmware
- Test internet connection
- Adjust Microphone and Speaker
- Test relay
- Purge any unnecessary data