PromotionFree Viking Horn Mug included with your purchase.
Viking VA-E4K / E-4 Residential Dual Swing Gate Opener With E4K Primary Arm, E4S Secondary Arm, 2 Remotes & Safety Photo-Eye For Gates up to 850 lbs. & 10' or 550 lbs. & 16' (Per Gate Leaf)
The Viking E-4K / E4S Dual Residential Swing Gate Opener is known in the industry for being the best, most cost-effective residential linear arm actuator. The E4K's design allows for a maximum gate capacity of 850 lbs/10’ or 550 lbs/16'. Main features include a convenient manual release handle and pre-wiring for easy and quick installation by a licensed installer. It is ready to be powered with low voltage wiring, allowing installation versatility and accuracy. The Viking E-4™ offers a two-year residential warranty and UL compliance.
- 1 E4K Operator Single Kit
- 1 E4S Secondary Gate Arm / Motor
- 1 FAAC Photocell with 10K send and receive FA-XP30-10K
- 2 FAAC Transmitter 433RC FA-XT4RC
- 1 FAAC Receiver 433RC 2-channel FA-XR2C
- New and improved brackets! You now have the choice of welding or bolting on the brackets thanks to the Viking Access Engineering team's work.
- E-4 Control Board For Single & Dual Gates
- Maximum Operating Speed 12-16 Seconds
- Operating Temperature -20 Degrees Fahrenheit up to 160 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Lightning Strike Protection 10,000 Amps / 20,000 Volts
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- *Warning: The capacities stated by the manufacturer are calculated without a wind factor. Depending on the force of the wind and the gate design, your gate operator capabilities can be drastically affected up to the point of causing irreversible damage. If you know your location is subject to regular windy conditions, we highly recommend using a pad mount operator such as the VA-F1NX. If you are unsure about which operator to choose in regards to your weather conditions, please give us a call at 1-800-730-8382 to speak to one of our sales advisors. Damages caused by wind are not covered under warranty.
Viking E4 Residential Swing Gate Opener Review
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.