Doorking Telephone Entry System 90 Series | DKS-1835-090
The Model 1835 is an ideal telephone entry system suited for apartment and gated community applications as well as office buildings and industrial sites. Each 1830 Series unit allows Voice and Data connection over Cellular, Internet, or a POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) connection. The single-line LCD display features big 1/2-inch characters for easy viewing and your personalized message scrolls across the screen from right to left when the system is not in use. Our unique "One Touch" CALL button makes this system one of the easiest to use on the market today! The built-in electronic directory, easy-to-use Remote Account Manager programming software, card reader interface, and expandability options make this unit an ideal choice for those applications with a large number of system users and entry locations. With Tracker expansion boards, up to 48 wired card readers (or 24 wirelessly) can be interfaced with 1835 to provide access control. Additionally, our elevator control module restricts which floors a guest or system users have access to, making it an ideal system for high-rise buildings. For additional security, 1835 allows you to monitor activity AS IT HAPPENS on your computer display, and with our anti-pass back memory, you can enable a TRUE anti-pass back system in one of three different configurations; passive, active, and trap.
- Cellular 4G-LTE service (note 1)
- VoIP (note 2)
- POTS - Plain Old Telephone Service (note 3)
- Large easy-to-use A and Z scroll buttons.
- One-Touch "CALL" button.
- Built-in single-line LCD directory display.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Interfaces with 2 card readers - expandable to 48 with wired tracker expansion boards (or 24 wirelessly).
- Live Streaming.
- Live transactions.
- Anti-pass back.
- 8000 event transaction buffer.
- 31 Security (permission) Levels - 29 Programmable (2 fixed levels).
- Database import/export capability.
- LED Lighting illuminates the keypad.
- Built-in clock/calendar.
- Holiday schedule.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- True Full Duplex Communication.
- Stores up to 3000 telephone numbers and names (names are limited to 15 characters max).
- Stores up to 255 area codes.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- Stores up to 8000 device (card) codes.
- 31 security (permission) levels, 29 programmable with 4 time zones each.
- 8 hold open time zones.
- Three anti-pass back configurations: passive, active and trap.
- Elevator control (note 1) for up to 8 elevators, each serving 64 floors.
- Expandable (note 2) to control up to 48 wired entry points (or 24 wirelessly).
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 3 form "C" dry contact relays.
- Single-line directory display uses super-twist LCD with 1/2-inch characters.
- EEPROM memory chip.
- Two 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformers were supplied.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4528 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed
- Phone # Memory: 3000 Phone Numbers, 255 Area Codes
- Entry Codes: 3000 (4-digit)
- Device Codes: 8000
- Door Control: 3 Entry Points
- Directory: Single-Line 20-Character Super-Twist LCD Display (1/2 inch characters)
- Elevator Control: Yes
- Programming: DKS Cloud or a PC with Remote Account Manager Software
- Transaction Buffer: 8000 Events
Manufacturer's Warranty Policy
- 2-Year limited factory warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.