Estimated delivery 2 weeks.
USAutomatic Patriot II Solar Dual Gate Opener Kit | USA-020075
USAutomatic Patriot II Solar Charged Dual Swing Gate Opener Kit with Radio Controls 020075 Up To 16 Feet and 650 lbs. Each Leaf
Ideal for installation requiring faster operating speed, proven strength, and reliability. The Patriot is unmatched in the industry with over 15 years of superior performance. Solar-charged gate operators from US Automatic are the most efficient in the industry.
Note: Battery required for operation (Battery not included)
- 1 Set of Photo Eyes 550011
- 1 Wireless Receiver 030205
- 2 Wireless Two Button Remotes 030210
- 1 Coax Antenna Cable and Bracket 030013
- 1 Antenna 030208
- 2 Patriot Actuators 510001-SS
- 1 Dual Gate Actuator Extension Cable 40' 630020
- 1 10-Watt Solar Panel 520026
- 1 Charge Controller 520006
- 2 Safety Signs 601020
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Solar or AC charged with solar-friendly smart controller
- Independent Gate 1 and Gate 2 sensitivity adjustments
- Built-in timer to close
- For residential, light commercial, farm, and ranch use
- Soft stop selectable for swing or slide gate operator
- Fast 12-second cycle time (90-degree opening)
- 5-year warranty on control board / 3-year warranty on all other components
- Pre-wired solar-friendly LCR dual channel receiver
- Designed to operate with all types of solar-friendly accessories without adding solar panels
- Battery powered providing real battery backup and not just 1 cycle
- Photo Eye Power Management (PEPM) solar-friendly software
- Single or Dual gate compatible
- Same control board for the swing or slide gate operator
- Thompson 24" linear actuator delivering 500 lbs. of dynamic thrust and a static hold load rating of 1000 lbs.
- Power Input: Solar Charged
- Maximum Gate Length: 16 Feet
- Maximum Gate Weight: 650 Pounds
Recommended Battery Type
Battery 12-volt, Group U-1; sealed (maintenance free); 30 amp hour minimum. This type of battery is commonly known as a lawn tractor or wheelchair battery. You can easily find them at stores like Walmart, Sam's Club, etc.
Using a smaller amp-hour battery may cause damage to the charging system. The wiring harness has two 1/4” ring terminals to connect to battery posts.
If the installation is located in an area that has frequent power outages (AC-charged systems) or might experience weeks of no sunshine, then a larger amp-hour battery needs to be considered. A 70 amp hour battery minimum would be recommended for those locations.
CAUTION!!! Do not install a wet cell battery into the control box; this type of battery usually has removable caps used for service and will vent into the control box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.