LiftMaster LA400XL20W Upgraded Dual Swing Gate Opener Kit With XLSOLARCONTUL Control Box & 20W Solar Kit (20 Watts)
*This item qualifies for a 26% solar tax credit after purchase.*
This LA400XL20W Kit with upgraded XLSOLARCONTUL Control Box enables users to utilize larger batteries for extended usage while reaping the benefits of LiftMaster’s Newest MyQ Technology. Includes solar harness and LMRRUL photo eye. XLSOLARCONTUL Dimensions: 21” x 17.22” x 6.19”
- Primary Arm LA400DC
- Secondary Arm LA400DCS
- 210W Solar Panel Kit (Two 10 Watt Solar Panels / Total 20 Watts)
- Solar Harness
- Retro-Reflective Photo Eye LMRRUL
- Large Control Box XLSOLARCONTUL
- Two 33AH Batteries with Tray
- Two FREE Remotes with Visor Clip (transmitter/remote picture is for demonstration purpose only, compatible remote model will be shipped depending on availability)
Unrivaled Performance, Safety and Accessibility:
Built to deliver unsurpassed safety and performance, the 2019 UL Listed Gate Operators and Monitored Safety Entrapment Devices provide peace of mind for every gate application.
FeaturesGate Safety and Security:
Security+ 2.0 Safeguards access to a property with an encrypted signal to virtually eliminate interference and offer extended range with Security+ 2.0.
Safety Reversing When detecting an obstruction the gate reverses with the inherent reversing sensor and the included monitored safety accessories.
Quick Close Feature With installation of optional expansion board, prevent unauthorized access with quick close feature that stops vehicles from tailgating.
- UL Listed Tested to the most stringent UL 325 industry guidelines. Secondary entrapment devices need to be added to meet UL325 standards. Your Installer will recommend suitable secondary entrapment devices for your installation, such as photo eyes or edge sensors.
- Solar-Ready System Power gates in areas where power isn’t readily available with a Solar-ready ultra-reliable system.
- Sturdy Construction Heavy-duty cast aluminum housing DC motor.
- Smooth Operation Get years of reliable use by reducing wear with smooth start/stop operation.
- Securely Monitor and Control Securely monitor and control gates and doors with myQ® smartphone app (requires additional Internet Gateway unit).
- Easy Access Control Integrates easily with LiftMaster Access Control Technology such as CAPXL Connected Access Portal or the CAP2D Door Controller.
- Gate Real-Time Alerts Know when a gate opens with real-time alerts.
- Close with a Tap Close any gate with a tap, from anywhere. Using the myQ® smartphone app (requires additional Internet Gateway unit).
- Outswing Applications Require the LiftMaster PUSH TO OPEN Bracket Kit Model 50-19503 which is NOT INCLUDED. This bracket kit includes a three piece bracket set and hardware bag. Please add this option below if needed. See the “Product Literature Tab” to review details of the push to open bracket kit.
- *Warning: The capacities stated by the manufacturer are calculated without a wind factor. Depending on the force of the wind and the gate design, your gate operator capabilities can be drastically affected up to the point of causing irreversible damage. If you know your location is subject to regular windy conditions, we highly recommend using a pad mount operator such as the CSW24UL. If you are unsure about which operator to choose in regards to your weather conditions, please give us a call at 1-800-730-8382 to speak to one of our sales advisors. Damages caused by wind are not covered under warranty.
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. Got more questions? Reach out to our friendly customer service team, they will be more than happy to assist you.