Please note, USAutomatic is experiencing shipping delays. All orders will be fulfilled in the order received.
USAutomatic Patriot I AC Charged Single Swing Gate Opener Kit with Radio Controls 020015 Up To 16 Feet and 650 lbs
Ideal for the installation requiring faster operating speed, proven strength and reliability. The Patriot is unmatched in the industry with over 15 years of superior performance. Solar charged gate operators from US Automatic are the most efficient in the industry.
- 1 set of photo eyes 550011
- 1 wireless receiver 030205
- 2 wireless two button remotes 030210
- 1 coax antenna cable and bracket 030013
- 1 antenna 030208
- 1 patriot actuator 510001-SS
- 1 AC transformer 520004
- 1 charge controller 520006
- 2 safety signs 601020
USAutomatic Patriot Features
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Solar or AC charged with solar friendly smart controller
- Independent Gate 1 and Gate 2 sensitivity adjustments
- Built in timer to close
- For residential, light commercial, farm and ranch use
- Soft stop selectable for swing or slide gate operator
- Fast 12 second cycle time (90 degree opening)
- 5 year warranty on control board / 3 year warranty on all other components
- Pre-wired solar friendly LCR dual channel receiver
- Designed to operate with all types of solar friendly accessories without adding solar panels
- Battery powered providing real battery battery backup and not just 1 cycle
- Photo Eye Power Management (PEPM) solar friendly software
- Single or Dual gate compatible
- Same control board for swing or slide gate operator
- Thompson 24" linear actuator delivering 500 lbs of dynamic thrust and a static hold load rating of 1000 lbs
USAutomatic Patriot Specifications:
- Power Input: AC charged
- Maximum Gate Length: 16 feet
- Maximum Gate Weight: 650 pounds
Battery Required For Operation (Battery not included)
Recommended Battery Type:
Battery 12-volt, Group U-1; sealed (maintenance free); 30 amp hour minimum. This type of battery is commonly known as a lawn tractor or wheel chair battery. You can easily find them at stores like Walmart, Sam's Club, etc.
Using a smaller amp hour battery may cause damage to the charging system. The wiring harness has two 1/4” ring terminals to connect to battery posts.
If the installation is located in an area that has frequent power outages (AC charged systems) or might experience weeks of no sun shine, then a larger amp hour battery needs to be considered. A 70 amp hour battery minimum would be recommended for those locations.
Caution!!! Do not install wet cell battery into control box; this type of battery usually has removable caps used for service and will vent into control box.
USAutomatic Patriot Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.