USAutomatic Patriot I AC Charged Single Swing Gate Opener Kit | USA-020015
Ideal for installation requiring faster operating speed, proven strength, and reliability. The Patriot is unmatched in the industry with over 15 years of superior performance. Solar-charged gate operators from US Automatic are the most efficient in the industry.
Note: Battery Required For Operation (Battery not included)
- 1 set of photo eyes 550011
- 1 wireless receiver 030205
- 2 wireless two-button remotes 030210
- 1 coax antenna cable and bracket 030013
- 1 antenna 030208
- 1 patriot actuator 510001-SS
- 1 AC transformer 520004
- 1 charge controller 520006
- 2 safety signs 601020
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Solar or AC charged with solar-friendly smart controller
- Independent Gate 1 and Gate 2 sensitivity adjustments
- Built-in timer to close
- For residential, light commercial, farm, and ranch use
- Soft stop selectable for swing or slide gate operator
- Fast 12-second cycle time (90-degree opening)
- 5-year warranty on control board / 3-year warranty on all other components
- Pre-wired solar-friendly LCR dual channel receiver
- Designed to operate with all types of solar-friendly accessories without adding solar panels
- Battery powered providing real battery backup and not just 1 cycle
- Photo Eye Power Management (PEPM) solar-friendly software
- Single or Dual gate compatible
- Same control board for the swing or slide gate operator
- Thompson 24" linear actuator delivering 500 lbs of dynamic thrust and a static hold load rating of 1000 lbs
- Power Input: AC charged
- Maximum Gate Length: 16 feet
- Maximum Gate Weight: 650 pounds
Recommended Battery Type
Battery 12-volt, Group U-1; sealed (maintenance free); 30 amp hour minimum. This type of battery is commonly known as a lawn tractor or wheelchair battery. You can easily find them at stores like Walmart, Sam's Club, etc.
Using a smaller amp-hour battery may cause damage to the charging system. The wiring harness has two 1/4” ring terminals to connect to battery posts.
If the installation is located in an area that has frequent power outages (AC-charged systems) or might experience weeks of no sunshine, then a larger amp-hour battery needs to be considered. A 70 amp hour battery minimum would be recommended for those locations.
Caution!!! Do not install a wet cell battery into the control box; this type of battery usually has removable caps used for service and will vent into the control box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.