LiftMaster LA412XL20W Dual Arm Package with 20W Solar Panel, and XLSOLARCONTUL Control Box
*This item qualifies for a 26% solar tax credit after purchase.*
This LA412XL20W Kit with upgraded XLSOLARCONTUL Control Box enables users to utilize larger batteries for extended usage while reaping the benefits of LiftMaster's Newest MyQ Technology! Includes solar harness and LMRRUL photo eye. XLSOLARCONTUL Dimensions: 21” x 17.22” x 6.19”
- Primary Arm LA412DC
- Secondary Arm LA412DCS
- 20 Watt Solar Panel Kit (Includes 20W panel)
- Large Control Box XLSOLARCONTUL
- 33-AH battery
- Solar Harness
- Retro-Reflective Photo Eye
The most solar optimized swing gate operator on the market, delivers unmatched performance, power and reliability when and where you need it to quickly and safely access your property. Access your property like never before. With MyQ® Technology you can monitor and control your gate from anywhere and get in quickly and securely with the built-in interference eliminating Security+ 2.0™ radio. Industry-leading power management technology delivers power when you need it most to operate your gate and minimizes power draw at all other times. Receive up to 126 days of stand by.
- MyQ Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your gate operator and houselights with your smartphone for greater peace of mind.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your gate operator.
- MyQ Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
- Solar Optimized Ultra-Reliable System delivers power when you need it most to operate the gate and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance.
- Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Housing DC Motor powerful enough to perform in the most demanding applications. Soft start/stop operation extends operator and hardware life for heavy-duty gate use.
- Gate Size rated for gates up to 16 ft. in length or weighing up to 850 lbs.
Safety and Security
- Security+ 2.0™ Patented Multi-Frequency Secure Radio Technology virtually eliminates interference and offers 2X the range of standard remotes so you can access your home quickly and safely.
- Safety Inputs provided for the addition of safety reversing devices, each entrapment point should be protected with its own device.
- UL/cUL Listed tested to the most stringent industry guidelines.
- KEYED MANUAL DISCONNECT Provides simple method to manually operate gate.
- FIRE DEPARTMENT COMPLIANT Selectable settings allow gate to auto open upon battery depletion.
- BI-PART DELAY Monitors the speed and position of each wing and adjusts the speed as necessary to ensure primary gate closes last, avoiding potential damage to the gate.
- SYNCHRONIZED CLOSE Simultaneously closes gates.
- PLUG-IN LOOP DETECTOR INPUTS (WITH OPTIONAL EXPANSION BOARD) Easy to install, simple to program. Eight different settings, including boost. Innovative technology eliminates crosstalk. Inputs for shadow, interrupt and exit loops.
- PROGRAMMABLE AUXILIARY RELAYS (WITH OPTIONAL EXPANSION BOARD) Save time and money when adding on auxiliary devices. Two programmable relays with six settings each simplify adding additional features. Switch on/off devices at open or close limits.
- ADVANCED TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT CONTROL (WITH OPTIONAL EXPANSION BOARD) ANTI TAILGATE Prevents unauthorized access. Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle backs up, gate will continue to close.
- QUICK CLOSE Closes the gate immediately after a vehicle pulls off the interrupt loop.
- ONE TOUCH PUSH BUTTON PROGRAMMABLE ELECTRONIC LIMIT SYSTEM Maintains accurate gate position throughout gate travel. Maintains open and close limit position at all times, even after using manual disconnect.
- WARRANTY Two years.
- HOMELINK® COMPATIBLE Version 4 and higher.
- SECURITY+2.0™ ON-BOARD RADIO RECEIVER Up to 50 remotes.
- Outswing Applications Require the LiftMaster PUSH TO OPEN Bracket Kit Model 50-19503 which is NOT INCLUDED. This bracket kit includes a three piece bracket set and hardware bag. Please add this option below if needed. See the “Product Literature Tab” to review details of the push to open bracket kit.
- *Warning: The capacities stated by the manufacturer are calculated without a wind factor. Depending on the force of the wind and the gate design, your gate operator capabilities can be drastically affected up to the point of causing irreversible damage. If you know your location is subject to regular windy conditions, we highly recommend using a pad mount operator such as the CSW24UL. If you are unsure about which operator to choose in regards to your weather conditions, please give us a call at 1-800-730-8382 to speak to one of our sales advisors. Damages caused by wind are not covered under warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.