FAAC 400 Dual CBAC Swing Gate Opener Standard Basic Kit
This is the FAAC 400 Dual Swing Gate Opener (also known as a FAAC swing gate operator or FAAC swing gate motor) CBAC Standard Basic Kit from FAAC Gate Operators. Choose between 115V and 230V. The FAAC 400 CBAC is for gates up to 16 feet in length and 1300 lbs. Purchase with confidence, knowing that FAAC Gate Operators are built to produce the longest life, most reliable, and safest opening systems on the market.
This operator opens and closes 90 degrees in about 12 seconds.
- 1 - 400 CBAC Standard Basic Single Kit 115V (Regular Oil) 10420112.5
- 1- 400 CBAC Standard Operator Only 115V (Regular Oil) 104201125
2. FAA-400CBAC115VKITARD 115V (Arctic Oil) Bi-parting System Contains
- 1 - 400 CBAC Standard Basic Single Kit 115V (Arctic Oil) 1042011277.5
- 1- 400 CBAC Standard Operator Only 115V (Arctic Oil) 1042011577
3. FAA-400CBAC230VKITD 230V (Regular Oil) Bi-parting System Contains
- 1 - 400 CBAC Standard Basic Single Kit 230V (Regular Oil) 1042011.5
- 1 - 400 CBAC Standard Basic Single Kit 230V (Regular Oil) 1042011
4. FAA-400CBAC230VKITARD 230V (Arctic Oil) Bi-parting System Contains
- Wide and versatile range from residential to heavy industrial gates
- Hydraulic lock of the gate in an open and/or closed positions
- Quiet operation
- Self-lubricating for long life
- Key protected manual release
- Compliant with UL325 for Class I,II,III, and IV applications
- Input voltage: 115 VAC (+10% -6%) or 230 VAC (+6% -10%)
- Power: 220 W
- Current: 2A (115V) - 1 A (230V)
- Motor: Asynchronous single phase
- Thrust capacitor: 25uF (115V) - 8uF (230V)
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20 °C to +55 °C)
- Thermal protection on motor: 248 °F (120 °C)
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Protection Class: IP 55
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 40.5 x 4.4 x 3.3 in
- Hydraulic Locking: Opening and Closing
- Minimum Leaf Length: 6 ft.
- Maximum Leaf Length: 16 ft.
- Maximum Leaf Weight: 1300 lbs.
- Thrust force: 1390 lbs
- Pump flow rate: 1 l/m
- 90° opening time: approx. 18 sec
- Effective rod stroke: 10.25 in
- Use Frequency (cycles per hour): 70
- Mounting dimensions, wind factor, and gate design will affect performance specification
- Use frequency is measured at an ambient temperature of 72 °F (20 °C). Temperature variation will affect it
- An electric or magnetic lock is recommended for any gate longer than 12 ft (3.6m)
- Positive gate stops, which limit gate travel, are required in the opened and closed positions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.