BFT KUSTOS ULTRA BT A40 Single Kit | BFT-R935317-00004
Irreversible electromechanical operator 24 V for swing gates up to 500 kg in weight and up to 4 m in length with covered worm screw. Integrated mechanical stops.
- 1 - KUSTOS Operator
- 2 - Transmitters
- 1 - FL130B Photocells
- 1 - 6' Cable
Doesn't Include Control Board
- Covered worm screw: all KUSTOS BT A range operators are telescopic operators with completely covered worm screw. This ensures maximum protection against external agents (water, dust, dirt, etc.) as well as a total protection for people, preventing any type of access to the moving parts.
- Magnetic limit switch and integrated stops: the magnetic limit switch system ensures maximum precision of movement and quick and easy adjustment. Coupled with integrated adjustable mechanical stops, they allow precise installation without requiring floor stops.
- Magnetic pin: an exclusive feature of BFT operators enabling quicker installation steps, making them easier and always ensuring correct rear locking of the operator.
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 Years
- Control unit: THALIA
- Board power supply: 230 V
- Motor voltage: 24 V
- Power consumption: 40 W
- Max. width of door/gate wing: 4 m (13 ft)
- Max. weight of door/gate wing: 500 kg (1102 lbs)
- Useful rod stroke: 355 mm (13 inch)
- Maximum angle: 126 °
- Cycle time: 17 s
- Type of limit switch: Magnetic
- Slowdown: Yes
- Locking: Mechanical
- Release: Personal key
- Impact reaction: D-Track
- Frequency of use: Intensive
- Protection rating: IP44
- Environmental conditions: -20 ÷ 55 °C (-4 ÷ 131 °F)
- Interconnectivity: No
- *Warning: The capacities stated by the manufacturer are calculated without a wind factor. Depending on the force of the wind and the gate design, your gate operator capabilities can be drastically affected up to the point of causing irreversible damage. If you know your location is subject to regular windy conditions, we highly recommend using a pad mount operator such as the CSW24UL. If you are unsure about which operator to choose in regards to your weather conditions, please give us a call at 1-800-730-8382 to speak to one of our sales advisors. Damages caused by wind are not covered under warranty.