BFT Kustos BT L Dual Swing Gate Operator Kit (Standard Enclosure) | BFT-KR93531700005
The BFT Kustos BT L Dual Swing Gate Operator Kit (Standard Enclosure) drive operator is a premium motor for swing gates up to 16 feet and 550 lbs which are mounted to posts.
The advantage of the system is the completely covered screw drive with magnetic stops in the same enclosed housing. This ensures maximum protection against external agents (water, dust, dirt, etc.) as well as total protection for people, preventing any type of access to the moving parts.
- 2 - BFT Kustos 24V Ultra BT UL Linear Drive Operator
- 1 - UL Thalia Board with 10" X 12" Enclosure
- 2 - Mitto rolling code transmitters
- 1 - Pair FL130B Trans/Rec Photocell
- 1 - 35' 16/3 Wire
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 Years
- Control unit: Thalia
- Board power supply: 115 V
- Operator type: Electromechanically operated swing gates
- Power supply: 24 V
- Power input: 40 W
- Useful rod stroke: 14”
- Maximum angle: 126°
- Cycle time: 17 sec
- Type of limit switch: Magnetic
- Locking: Mechanical
- Release: Yes
- Frequency of use: Intensive
- Environmental conditions: from -4 °F to 131 °F
- Protection rating: IP44
- Battery Back-up: Optional
BFT’s Wi-Fi Gateway enables you to control your gate opener from anywhere with a Wi-Fi signal using your mobile device! Compatible with all BFT gate openers purchased in 2019 or later. Click here to learn more...
- *Warning: The capacities stated by the manufacturer are calculated without a wind factor. Depending on the force of the wind and the gate design, your gate operator capabilities can be drastically affected up to the point of causing irreversible damage. If you know your location is subject to regular windy conditions, we highly recommend using a pad mount operator such as the CSW24UL. If you are unsure about which operator to choose in regards to your weather conditions, please give us a call at 1-800-730-8382 to speak to one of our sales advisors. Damages caused by wind are not covered under warranty.