Linear Commercial Telephone Entry System – One Door | LIN-AE-100
Designed for use as a primary access control device for apartments, condominiums, and offices with up to 125 residents.
The system can be used in a lobby or outside. Surface, recessed, and pedestal mounting options are supported. The system utilizes hands-free, full-duplex telephone communications between visitors and residents for granting access.
Housed in a locked, rugged stainless steel-faced enclosure, the AE-100 features a lighted 12-key telephone style keypad and four operation buttons all with bright, easy-to-see graphics. The backlit two-line directory LCD display scrolls a programmable welcome message and shows the directory Names and Directory Codes.
The system contains a built-in microphone, tamper-resistant speaker, and a TTY connector for the hearing impaired. The heavy-duty access relay can control electric door strikes, magnetic locks, door & gate operators, or barrier gates.
Multi-lingual display programming prompts and voice help is available with a choice of English, Spanish, French-Canadian, or Portuguese language selection for the system. The system can be programmed locally using the keypad, or remotely with a touch-tone telephone.
Up to four AE-100 units can be connected to the same dedicated telephone line to form a simple network. Connecting multiple units allows transferring programming data (either the directory entries only or the entire memory’s contents) from the “master” unit to the other sub-units.
Optional features that the AE-100 supports are provisions for postal lock and color CCTV camera installation (Model CCM-1A).
The AE-100 is powered from a 16 VAC plug-in transformer and supports an internal rechargeable 1.2 amp/hour backup battery (not included). The battery charging circuit will support an external backup battery with up to 7 amp/hour capacity.
- Many installation choices: surface, recessed, gooseneck
- Stainless steel front panel
- Telephone style keypad with lighting
- Accepts a total of 125 directory listings or stand-alone entry codes
- TTY jack for connection to text communication devices for the hearing impaired
- Simple network capability with up to four units – allows transferring programming data from “master” unit to other sub-units
- Two-line-16-character LCD display
- Removable terminal blocks
- Form “C” access relay rated at 10 amps AC and 7 amps DC @ 30 volts
- Load shed circuitry protects the backup battery
- Input: 16 VAC from supplied plug-in transformer
- Current Consumption: <200 mA idle, <500 MA operating
- Back-up Battery: Built-in charger with up to 7 A/H battery capacity
- Dialing: DTMF
- Temperature: -22° to +149°F (-30° to +65°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Memory: 125 directory or personal entry codes; all data is stored in non-volatile memory
- Connections Wire connections via removable terminal blocks
- Enclosure 16-gauge powder-coated steel cabinet; 22-gauge brushed stainless steel front panel
- Telephone Entry: Over 30 programmable parameters, including directory code length, display messages, and languages
- Access Relay: 10-amp AC/7-amp DC @30 Volts AC/DC ratings; normally open and normally closed contacts
- Front Panel: LCD technology, 2 lines by 16 characters, 0.3″ height
- Keypad Lighting: Illuminated LED lighting for the front panel keypad
- AE-100 Telephone Entry System: Integral keypad, display, speakers, and microphone; surface or flush mounting, indoors or outdoors
- Accessories for use with AE-100: 12VGB 12-Volt 1.2 Amp/hour Rechargeable Gel-cell Battery, CCM-1A Color Camera, GNB-1 Burial Mount Gooseneck, GNC-1 Curb Mount Gooseneck, TR-100 Trim Ring
- Dimensios: 9.75″ W x 11.75″ H x 3.5″ D
- Optional Trim Ring Mounting Hole Size: 10″ W x 12″ H (254 x 305 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.