LiftMaster 24VDC High Traffic Commercial Swing Operator | LIF-CSW24UL
PLEASE NOTE: This is LiftMaster’s most recent version of this model (previously CSW24U) which is now UL325 Compliant. To be UL325 Compliant it is mandatory for each swing gate opener/motor/operator to have at least one functioning SAFETY DEVICE. Therefore LiftMaster’s new control board and improved photo eye sensor (Model LMRRUL) are included (with protective hoods) at no additional cost.
- Monitored Retroreflective Photo Eye (LMRRUL) Enhanced retro-reflective photo eye now with heater and wider beam, engineered to stay aligned; max. range: 50 ft.
- Battery backup provides seamless access by providing standby power when the power is down.
- Smooth start/stop operation and mid-travel reversal extend Operator hardware life.
- Surge suppression provides industrial surge and lightning protection against strikes up to 50 feet away.
- The heavy-duty commercial gear-driven transmission provides unsurpassed reliability.
- Warranty: 5 years commercial, 7 years residential.
- MyQ® Technology enables you to securely control and monitor your gate operator from anywhere.*
- Wireless dual-gate communication synchronizes gate opening/closing and eliminates expensive driveway trenching costs.
- Synchronized close simultaneously closes gates.
SAFE AND SECURE
- Security+ 2.0® Safeguards access with an encrypted tri-band signal to virtually eliminate interference and offer extended range.
- Emergency disconnect: simple-to-use release handle allows the gate to be operated manually and maintain limit position once reengaged.
- Fire department compliance allows the gate to auto-open upon loss of ac power or battery depletion.
- Quick close and anti-tailgate quickly secure property, preventing unauthorized access.
- UL® listed gate operators with monitored safety entrapment protection devices.