LiftMaster LA500PKGUL Swing Gate OpenerProduct Highlights:
BATTERY BACKUP: Provides up to 500 Cycles or 24 Days of Standby Power
- myQ® TECHNOLOGY: Allows You to Securely Monitor and Control Your Gate Operator from Anywhere with the myQ App
- Primary Arm LA500DC
- Battery Backup with control board
- Monitored Retro Reflective Photo Eye LMRRUL
- Two FREE Remotes with Visor Clip (transmitter/remote picture is for demonstration purpose only, compatible remote model will be shipped depending on availability)
LED DIAGNOSTIC DISPLAY - Simplifies installation and troubleshooting.
SOLAR-READY ULTRA-RELIABLE SYSTEM - Simple solar conversion delivers power when you need it most and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance.
PROGRAMMABLE AUXILIARY RELAYS - Easily add additional features, such as warning lights/alarms.
BI-PART DELAY - Monitors and adjusts speed and position of each wing to ensure primary gate closes last.
SYNCHRONIZED CLOSE - Simultaneously closes gates.
PRE-MOTION WARNING ALARM - Activates onboard alarm three seconds prior to gate motion.
ANTI-TAILGATE -Prevents unauthorized access. Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle backs up, gate will continue to close
HOMELINK® COMPATIBLE - Version 4 and higher
- SECURITY+ 2.0® ON-BOARD RADIO RECEIVER - Up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LM/813LM).
- Operator Warranty: 2 years
POWER - Full-time AC-run operation 120V/230V Single Phase
ACCESSORY POWER - 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power
MONITORED SAFETY INPUTS - 3 Main Board, 3 Expansion Board
TEMPERATURE SPECIFICATIONS - -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C)
UL USAGE CLASSIFICATION - I, II, III, and IV
- GATE TRAVEL SPEED - 90-degree opening in 15-17 seconds.
LiftMaster LA500PKGUL is a swing gate opener that requires 120VAC to power up. The main board and gate arm require 24VDC to function. The unit automatically converts 120AC to 24VDC to keep the built in battery charged for the gate to operate.
P3 MOTOR® - 24VDC continuous-duty motor
OPERATOR DUTY RATING - Continuous duty, 300 cycles per day
CHASSIS - Commercial-duty aluminum die-cast housing
WORM GEAR REDUCTION - Precision-machined all-metal gear in contained lubrication housing
OPERATOR WEIGHT - Actuator arm 35 lbs. Standard control box 13 lbs.
- Includes (2) 7Ah batteries
- RECOMMENDED CAPACITIES - Rated for gates up to 18 ft. in length or weighing up to 1,600 lbs.
- *Warning: The capacities stated by the manufacturer are calculated without a wind factor. Depending on the force of the wind and the gate design, your gate operator capabilities can be drastically affected up to the point of causing irreversible damage. If you know your location is subject to regular windy conditions, we highly recommend using a pad mount operator such as the CSW24UL. If you are unsure about which operator to choose in regards to your weather conditions, please give us a call at 1-800-730-8382 to speak to one of our sales advisors. Damages caused by wind are not covered under warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.