The LiftMaster LA400PKGUL is a single swing gate opener package that has everything you need to get set up. It’s a reliable swing gate opener that is rated for 100 cycles per day, and has many impressive features which contribute to its functionality.
- Operator Warranty: 2 Years
- Power: 24VDC or Solar Power. 120/230V Single Phase (Standard control box)
- Accessory Power: 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power
- Monitored Safety: 3 main board, 3 optional expansion board
- UL Usage Classification: I, II, III, and IV
- Gate Travel Speed: 90-degree opening in 17-17 seconds
- P3 Motor®: 24VDC continuous-duty motor
- Operator Duty Rating: 100 cycles per day
- Chassis: Constructed with 1/4" gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
- Worm Gear Reduction: Precision machined all-metal gear drive
- Operator Weight: Actuator arm 19 lbs. Standard control box 13 lbs. Includes (2) 7Ah batteries
- Recommended Capacities: Rated for gates up to 16 ft. in length or weighing up to 850 lbs
The LiftMaster LA400PKGUL is a single swing gate opener package with impressive value. This package includes – a primary arm (LA400DC), a battery backup with control board, a monitored retro reflective photo eye, and two FREE remotes with visor clip (transmitter/remote picture is for demonstration purpose only, compatible remote model will be shipped depending on availability).
This gate opener from LiftMaster is built to exacting standards and has a number of impressive features. Most notable among these include:
- Security+ 2.0 Radio Receiver: Security+ 2.0 encrypts the gate’s signal, protecting against interference and safeguarding access.
- Safety Reversing: The photo eye detects any obstructions in the gate’s path, ensuring that the gate won’t close on your vehicle or your person.
- App Integration: The gate can be integrated with myQ smartphone app to monitor to control the gate at all times. This allows users to open/close the gate, receive real-time alerts when the gate is open, and to close from anywhere with a tap.
- Quick Close Feature: The Quick Close feature requires the installation of an optional expansion board, which quickly shuts the gate behind drivers, preventing tailgaters from gaining access.
Above all, the gate opener is built to last with impressive attention to detail. The 24DVC continuous duty-motor is housed in cast-aluminum. The device is constructed with a gold zinc-plated chassis to prevent rust. You can comfortably rely on this gate opener for 100 cycles per day.
- Outswing Applications Require the LiftMaster PUSH TO OPEN Bracket Kit Model 50-19503 which is NOT INCLUDED. This bracket kit includes a three piece bracket set and hardware bag. Please add this option below if needed. See the “Product Literature Tab” to review details of the push to open bracket kit.
- For applications where additional programming features / accessories are needed, including external loops, plug-in loops, auxiliary relays, and inputs add the Model K1D8387-1CC Expansion Control Board.
- *Warning: The capacities stated by the manufacturer are calculated without a wind factor. Depending on the force of the wind and the gate design, your gate operator capabilities can be drastically affected up to the point of causing irreversible damage. If you know your location is subject to regular windy conditions, we highly recommend using a pad mount operator such as the CSW24UL. If you are unsure about which operator to choose in regards to your weather conditions, please give us a call at 1-800-730-8382 to speak to one of our sales advisors. Damages caused by wind are not covered under warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.