Security Brands Ascent X1 - Cellular Telephone Entry System with Keypad | SEC-16-X1
Our cellular telephone entry systems are backed by 4G LTE cellular technology and are powered by our simple, cloud-based Summit Control software platform.
Our flagship Ascent X1 set the standard for cellular access control when it debuted in 2014 and continues to do so today. It features both a call button for telephone entry as well as the fast and simple convenience of a keypad.
This unit features app, text, and voice control, the back-to-back calling of up to 3 phone numbers, and simultaneous calling of up to 10 upon call button press.
- GSM SIM card ready for activation
- 4G LTE cellular
- High-definition Ascent Camera for still photos
- Photo push notifications
- 2 Wiegand inputs
- Control via 7 different control methods
- Control up to 2 gates/doors
- Cloud-based access control management
- Up to 10,000 app, text, and voice users
- Up to 1,000 keypad codes
- Rollover calling—up to 3 phone numbers
- Broadcast calling—up to 10 phone numbers
- Location-Based Access Control (LBAC)
- Push and/or email event and status notifications
- Ascent Link integration
Other Great Features
- 7-day timers
- Holiday timers
- Special-event timers
- Temporary users with permission limits
- Quick temporary user setup
- Audit trail with detailed reports
- “Do Not Disturb” mode
- Stainless-steel faceplate
- Powder-coated, galvanized steel enclosure
- Lighted keypad and call button
- Powered by Summit Control
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA from Global Materials
Versatile & Convenient
Control your gate from anywhere using a computer, tablet, or phone.
An Ascent with a View
Get visual ID on all visitors to your property with photo push notifications; get photos automatically or whenever you choose.
Location-Based Access Control
Users must be within a defined distance from the unit to open the gate or door.
Get Connected Every Time
Assign multiple phone numbers to be called in order or simultaneously upon call button press, ensuring a connection is always made.
- Dimensions: 8.42″(H) x 7.45″(W) x 5.15″(D)
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- Electrical input: 12–24 VAC/DC (12-VDC power supply included (PS-12DC1))
- Current Draw: less than 190 mA @ 12 VDC | less than 160 mA @ 24 VDC (with relay latched and backlit components on)
- Relay Contact Rating: 10 A @ 120 VAC / 24 VDC
- Max Switching Voltage: 250 VAC / 30 VDC
- Max Switching Current: 15 A
- Max Switching Power: 240 W / 2,770 VA
- Communication: Cellular Network 4G LTE
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 158 °F
- Control it your way: App, Text, Voice, Keypad, Call Button, Wiegand Devices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.