Von Duprin Grade 1 Rim Exit Bar (Wide Stile Pushpad, 48 in., Satin Chrome Finish) | VON-99L-06 4 26D LHR
The rim device is non-handed except when the following device options are used: SD (special dogging), -2 (double cylinder), or SS (signal switch). Heavy-duty exit devices with grooved mechanism cases for all types of single and double doors.
- Device functions: Device ships EO/DT/NL. Field selectable. For TP, K or L remove the NL drive screw from the device.
- Physical Appearance: Wide Stile Pushpad
- Fasteners & sex bolts (SNB): Includes screw pack for 1 3/4" (44mm) and 2 1/4" (57mm) thick metal or wood doors. Optional 425 SNB available.
- Hand: Field Reversible
- Dogging Options: Hex Key Dogging
- Includes Trim: Yes
- Includes Cylinder(s): No
- Fire Rated: No
- Burglar Rated: No
- UL Listing Type: UL 305
- ANSI Number: A156.3
- Restrictions: None
- BAA Qualified: Yes
- ADA Compliance: No
- Limited Warranty: 3 Years
- Product Type: Rim Exit Devices
- Mechanical Function: Classroom
- Finish: 626/US26D
- Finish Description: Satin Chrome
- Device Type: Rim
- Device Length: 48"
- Device centerline from finished floor: 39 13/16" (1011 mm) 39 11/16" (1008 mm) with mullion
- Center case dimensions: 8" x 2 3/4" x2 3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm) Pushbar depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
- Latch bolt: Deadlocking, 3/4" (19mm) throw
- Trim Type: Lever
- Trim Design: Lever with Escutcheon
- Trim Part No.: 996L-06-R/V 26D LHR
- Cylinder Type: Rim
- Minimum Stile Size: 4-1/2"
- Door Material: Metal or Wood
- Door Width: 34" - 48"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- Product Width: 3.75"
- Product Height: 8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.