Please note, USAutomatic is experiencing shipping delays. All orders will be fulfilled in the order received.
USAutomatic Ranger 500 I AC Charged Single Swing Gate Opener Kit with Radio Controls 020510 For Gates Up To 13 Feet and 400 lbs
The Ranger series of gate operators is full of innovative design changes and is defining the next generation of low voltage DC gate operators in the industry. Introducing Quick connect harnesses for all standard components, industry first limit switch technology (patent pending), AC charger included with all operators and external reset.
Linear actuator design allows for mounting in 2 different positions making it easy to hide behind a cross member in the gate which improves the aesthetic appeal.
Ranger solar performance is exceptional and unmatched in the industry, offering up to 65 cycles per day on the standard 6 watt solar panel with a full complement of solar friendly accessories and photo eyes for safety installed.
- 1 Set of Photo Eyes 550011
- 1 Ranger Actuator 510310
- 1 Wireless Receiver 030205
- 2 Wireless Two Button Remotes 030210
- 1 AC Transformer 520004
- 1 Charge Controller 520006
- 1 Secondary Entapment Siren 530015
- 1 Charge Control Harness 630040
- 1 External Reset Button 630060
- 2 Safety Signs
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Solar or AC charged with solar friendly smart controller
- Independent Gate 1 and Gate 2 sensitivity adjustments
- Built in timer to close
- For residential, light commercial, farm and ranch use
- Dual gate kit includes water tight junction box and wirenuts with 35 feet of cable
- 3 year warranty on all components
- Pre-wired solar friendly LCR dual channel receiver
- Designed to operate with all types of solar friendly accessories without adding solar panels
- Battery powered providing real battery battery backup and not just 1 cycle
- Photo Eye Power Management (PEPM) solar friendly software
- Single or Dual gate compatible
- Hinged control box cover
- Bolt on hardware kit available
Power Input: AC Charged
Maximum Gate Length: 13 Feet
Maximum Gate Weight: 400 Pounds
BATTERY REQUIRED FOR OPERATION (Battery not included)
Recommended Battery Type:
Battery 12-volt, Group U-1; sealed (maintenance free); 30 amp hour minimum. This type of battery is commonly known as a lawn tractor or wheel chair battery. You can easily find them at stores like Walmart, Sam's Club, etc.
Using a smaller amp hour battery may cause damage to the charging system. The wiring harness has two 1/4” ring terminals to connect to battery posts.
If the installation is located in an area that has frequent power outages (AC charged systems) or might experience weeks of no sun shine, then a larger amp hour battery needs to be considered. A 70 amp hour battery minimum would be recommended for those locations.
CAUTION!!! Do not install wet cell battery into control box; this type of battery usually has removable caps used for service and will vent into control box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.