SysParc FC4020 Parking System Online Offline Fee Computer | SYS-FC 4020
Barcode Machine Readable Fee Computer w/ Cash Drawer, Printer, and Barcode Scanner
The SysParc Barcode Machine-Readable Fee Computer is a revenue control device that provides for the automatic calculation and collection of parking fees based upon an elapsed time within the parking facility, and it incorporates reporting features required by parking professionals. The
SysParc Fee Computer allows for the system cashier to easily input the patron’s entry date and time, which causes the Fee Computer to immediately calculate and display the parking fee due.
Note: When used as a Central Cashiering Fee Computer you must add equipment as follows:
- Off-line: Must add one (1) VP-2010 Ticket Printer.
- Online: Add one (1) VP-2010 Ticket Printer or use Bar-coded exit passes (BCEP-1010) below.
- MS-Windows Operating System
- "On-Line" or "Off-Line" operation
- Multi-Level Password protection
- Prompts in plain text language
- Integrates with Card Access Control Readers & CPU software
- Completely field programmable
- MS-Access Database engine
- Open Database Connectivity (ODBC); fully compliant
- Ethernet networking ready
- Easy & reliable touch screen
- Comprehensive reports & auditing
- Optional Remote Patron Display
- Full remote access and networking
- Built-in Credit Card reader
- The SysParc Fee Computer has a 10.4” full-color LCD display panel, with 256 colors on an analog resistive type touch screen with an anti-reflective cover. This will afford the user a fully functional graphical user interface (GUI) for easy recognition of operational steps.
- The SysParc Fee Computer is fully capable of comprehensive currency exchange processing.
- The SysParc Fee Computer allows for multi-level access, protected by password control, to allow and restrict specific functions and operations. The total number of operators is virtually unlimited, restricted only by the amount of hard drive disk space available.
- The unit allows for up to 75 individual merchant validation accounts, each of which may offer discounts from the calculated parking fee in terms of dollars/cents, time, or percentage off of the fee calculated.
- The SysParc Fee Computer may be programmed with up to 8 fully functional Rate Structures at a time. Each is selectable by the system operator or restricted based on the time and day of the week.
- The Fee Computer may be programmed to calculate and accept up to 8 different tax rates to be used individually or simultaneously depending upon the site application.
- The SysParc Fee Computer contains many “standard” reports, including Cashier, Shift, Ticket, Lane Usage, Stay Duration, Tax Collection, and Validation Reports.
- CPU Housing: 6.5” in height, 12.5” in width, and 9.25” in depth
- High-speed dot matrix P.O.S. style printer: 5” high, 6” wide, and 9” deep
- Steel Cash Drawer: 4” in height, 17” in width, and 17” deep
- Total Weight: 22lbs
- Electrical: 110/120 VAC at 50/60 Hz (available in 220/240 VAC to 50/60Hz upon request)
- Environmental: Temperature range of 0°C to 85°C; and within a relative humidity range of 15% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Communication: Standard internal Ethernet 10 Base-T network communication card for connection within a local area network (LAN)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.