SysParc Barcode Exit Pass Verifier | SYS-EXP-1010
EXP-1010 provides a powerful, economical and simple solution for access control for any “in and out privilege” or one-time usage exit pass. The SysParc Model EXP-1010 offline or online Exit Pass verifier is also part of the revenue control devices that read and decoded a barcode pass card. Based on the information decoded in the pass card the unit can grant access to a facility based on the time and date and also the number of usage. The EXP1010 can easily interface and read the barcode pass cards printed by PS-2020 (Automatic Pay Station).
This unit is programmable, allowing the end user to set: the time, date, and the number of usage for any bar code type pass card presented to it. EXP1010 can also read the bar code issued by: Merchant Validation printer, or pre-printed pass cards issued for the in and out privilege.
- Back lighted LCD for monitoring and programming time, date, and expiration period
- Low voltage operation
- Equipped with dry contact vend relay for the opening of the gate/ door
- Easy to program
- Easy front access ticket validating
- LED lighted front and feed slot
- Insertion type operation
- The SysParc Model EXP-2010 Bar code Merchant Validation Printer is designed to read a machine-readable validation code printed on the patron’s entry ticket or the pass card.
- The SysParc EXP-1010 is activated by the insertion of the patron’s thermal stock entry ticket into the face reader.
- The exit pass verifier grants one access or exit pass each time it reads a valid pass card.
- Dimensions: 5.0" wide x 3.2" deep x 7.5’" height
- Power: 24VDC
- Make: Heavy-duty aluminum housing
- Standard Color: Charcoal Gray
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. Got more questions? Reach out to our friendly customer service team, they will be more than happy to assist you.