SysParc Parking System 24VDC Electronic Ticket Dispenser | SYS-TD7000
The SysParc Model TD-7000 Ticket Dispenser is a revenue control device that provides a "vend" signal when a ticket is issued. This "vend" signal causes a lift-arm barrier gate to activate, and allow access into the facility. The Ticket Dispenser contains a microprocessor-controlled mechanism that includes a date/time clock calendar. This microprocessor may be programmed with its operating parameters remotely via an available RS-232 communications connection.
- Easy side access ticket roll loading. Fully automatic.
- Non-contact thermal print technology
- Very fast issue time (2 sec)
- 24VDC low voltage operation
- Optional Internal Batteries allow for operation during power interruptions
- Print On Demand Barcode
- Rugged rust-resistant zinc-plated steel construction.
- Built-In thermostatically controlled heaters.
- Large back-lit LCD displays Date & Time, and optional programmable message.
- Optional built-in intercom
- On-Line or Off-Line Operation capable
- Tickets 4 or 7 mil thick, 4.5” by 2.375”
- The SysParc Model TD-7000 Barcode Ticket Dispenser is designed to issue a printed date & time, barcode machine readable ticket to an entering parking patron.
- The SysParc TD-7000 is activated by a push-button, loop detector, treadle, or other triggering devices.
- The Ticket Dispenser issues one ticket to each entering parking patron from a continuous 4,000 ticket roll.
- Each SysParc ticket may be fully preprinted with general facility location and contract disclaimer data.
- Each ticket is cut from the roll with an automatic self-sharpening cutter.
- Each ticket is printed at the time of issue with the current date & time, lane location number, and a sequential ticket number. This data is printed in both man-readable and barcode machine-readable format utilizing non-contact thermal print technology.
- Dimensions: 13" wide x 24" deep x 50" height.
- Weight: 95 lbs without ticket roll.
- Electrical Power Requirements: 115VAC at 60Hz, or 220VAC at 50Hz. An internal UL-approved step-down transformer converts this current into the 24VDC required to power all of the electrical circuitry within the device.
- Construction: Heavy-duty rolled steel (which is zinc plated for rust inhibition, and then powder coated with sealing rust-resistant paint)
- Standard color: White (but the device may be ordered with special paint colors)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.