Security Brands Advantage DK - 1,000-Code Keypad (Post Mount) | SEC-ADV-1000
Advantage DK is fully programmable from the backlit keypad. Post-mount models feature a high-grade stainless-steel faceplate and metal keypad and are housed in a powder-coated steel enclosure that will provide years of trouble-free entry.
The Advantage DK line of keypads offers just the right product for your application. Each model offers 1,000 fully programmable keypad codes, a programmable latch code and sleep code, “3 strikes, you’re out” security, two relays, and an external event input.
- Control up to 2 gates/doors
- 1,000 four-digit code capacity
- “3 strikes, you’re out” security
- Personal master code
- Latch code
- Sleep code
- Variable relay time
- Event input
- Non-volatile memory
- Audible-tone and LED feedback
- Backlit keypad
- Flagship Product
- Familiar Programming You Can Rely On
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA from Global Materials
If you’re looking for a keypad that is easy to program and easy to use, look no further!
The Original Keypad Combo
Need a keypad that’s also an intercom or one with a Knox lock cutout? This keypad has always been more than just a keypad.
Sturdy & Durable
Crafted exclusively from stainless and powder-coated steel, this box is built to last!
Programming You Know
Quick, simple, and familiar, the basic programming steps on the keypad are identical to those on all of our keypads.
- Dimensions: 5.22″(H) x 5.22″(W) x 5.10″(D)
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- Electrical Input: 12–24 VAC/DC (power supply not included)
- Current Draw: less than 67 mA @ 12 VDC | less than 35 mA @ 24 VDC (with relay latched and backlit components on)
- Contact Rating: 1 A @ 24 V / .5 A @ 120 V (DC Load / AC Load)
- Variable Relay Time: 1–999 seconds
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 175 °F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.