Security Brands Advantage DK - 1,000-Code Keypad with Intercom (Post Mount) | SEC-ADV-1000I
The Advantage DK line of keypads offers a selection of post-mount and surface-mount models and is available with a call button and durable 8-ohm speaker allowing integration with a built-in intercom station. It is fully programmable from the keypad. Post-mount models feature a high-grade stainless-steel faceplate and metal keypad and are housed in a powder-coated steel enclosure that will provide years of trouble-free entry.
The Advantage DK line of keyless entry offers just the right product for many different applications. Each model offers 1,000 fully programmable keypad codes, a programmable latch code and sleep code, “3 strikes, you’re out” security, two relays, and an external event input.
- Control up to 2 gates or doors
- 1,000 four-digit access-code capacity
- “3 strikes, you’re out” security
- Personal master code
- Latch code
- Sleep code
- Non-volatile memory
- Variable relay time
- Event input
- Audible tones and LED feedback
- Two-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 5.25 (H) x 4.75 (W) x 4.50 (D)
- 16-gauge stainless-steel faceplate
- 16-gauge powder-coated steel enclosure
- Ship weight: 5 lbs.
- Electrical Input: 12-24 VAC/DC
- Output: n/o or n/c contact 1–99 seconds
- Intercom: 8-ohm Mylar speaker
- DC Load AC Load
- Contact Rating 1A @ 24V .5A @ 120V
- Max. switching voltage 150V 220V
- Max. carrying current 2A 2A
- Max. switching power 28W 60VA
- Operating temperature: -15 to 175°F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.