Security Brands Advantage DKLP 100-Code Low-Power Keypad (Post Mount) | SEC-19-100
Introduced for the solar gate operator, the Advantage DKLP series is designed for the user with low-power needs. With a low current draw, this keypad is the industry leader for solar applications. It offers 100 four-digit codes and is available as a post-mount keypad, an economy post-mount keypad, a post-mount keypad with intercom, and a single-gang unit. None of these units have a lighted keypad.
NOTE: 12 VDC (POWER SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED) / Solar Friendly
- Latch code
- Low current draw
- 100 four-digit code capacity
- Personal master code
- Variable relay time
- Relay shunt for alarm system
- Audible-tone feedback
- Non-volatile memory
- Solar Friendly
- Familiar Programming You Can Rely On
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA from Global Materials
If you’re looking for a keypad that is easy to program and easy to use, look no further!
Goes Where You Go
With such a low current draw, this unit can be located in the remotest of locations, as long as sunlight is sufficient.
Sturdy & Durable
Crafted exclusively from stainless and powder-coated steel, this box is built to last!
Programming You Know
Quick, simple, and familiar, the basic programming steps on the keypad are identical to those on all of our keypads.
- Dimensions: 5.22″(H) x 5.22″(W) x 5.10″(D)
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- Electrical Input: 12 VDC (power supply not included)
- Current Draw: less than 6.0 mA @ 12 VDC (with relay latched)
- Contact Rating: 2 A @ 30 V / .5 A @ 120 V ( DC Load / AC Load)
- Variable Relay Time: 1–9 seconds
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 175 °F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.