Security Brands Advantage DKLP Economy – 100-Code Low-Power Economy Keypad (Post Mount) | SEC-19-100E
Introduced with the solar-powered gate operator in mind, the Advantage DKLP Economy is designed for the user with low-power needs and a tight budget. It offers 100 four-digit codes and a budget-friendly price.
NOTE: 12 VDC (POWER SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED) / Solar Friendly
- Latch code
- Low current draw
- 100 four-digit code capacity
- Personal master code
- Variable relay time
- Relay shunt for alarm system
- Audible-tone feedback
- Non-volatile memory
- Solar Friendly
- Familiar Programming You Can Rely On
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA from Global Materials
If you’re looking for a keypad that is easy to program and easy to use, look no further!
Goes Where You Go
With such a low current draw, this unit can be located in the remotest of locations, as long as sunlight is sufficient.
Sturdy & Durable
Crafted exclusively from stainless and powder-coated steel, this box is built to last!
Programming You Know
Quick, simple, and familiar, the basic programming steps on the keypad are identical to those on all of our keypads.
- Dimensions: 5.41″(H) x 4.07″(W) x 3.38″(D)
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- Electrical Input: 12 VDC
- Current Draw: less than 1.1 mA @ 12 VDC (standby) | less than 6.0 mA @ 12 VDC (with relay latched)
- Contact Rating: 2 A @ 30 V / .5 A @ 120 V ( DC Load / AC Load)
- Max Switching Voltage: 125 V / 125 V
- Max Carrying Current: 2 A / 2 A
- Max Switching Power: 24 W / 60 VA
- Variable Relay Time: 1–9 seconds
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 175 °F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.