Security Brands Ascent M7 - Cellular Multi-Tenant Entry System with 7-inch LCD | SEC-16-M7
Our cellular multi-tenant entry systems are backed by 4G LTE cellular technology and are powered by our simple, cloud-based Summit Control software platform.
Ascent M7 is made for large apartments and communities and was designed with user experience and simplicity at front of mind. Its 7-inch full-color LCD screen is vibrant both day and night.
This unit feature app, text, and voice control as well as back-to-back calling of up to 3 phone numbers.
- GSM SIM card ready for activation
- 7-inch backlit high-contrast color LCD screen
- 4G LTE cellular
- High-definition Ascent Camera for still photos
- Photo push notifications
- 2 Wiegand inputs
- Ascent Link integration
- Control up to 2 gates or doors
- Cloud-based access-control management
- Up to 10,000 app, text, and voice users
- Configurable keypad code length (4 to 6 digits)
- Rollover calling—up to 3 phone numbers per address
- Push and/or email event and status notifications
Other Great Features
- Compatible with postal lock
- 7-day timers
- Holiday timers
- Special-event timers
- Audit trail with detailed reports
- “Do Not Disturb” mode
- Durable tempered-glass screen lens
- All stainless-steel enclosure
- Lighted keypad/buttons and valet light
- Powered by Summit Control™
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA from Global Materials
Vibrant, Day or Night
Visibility is superb day or night with the 7-inch backlit high-contrast color LCD screen.
Navigating the on-screen resident directory couldn’t be any easier for guests. Simply find your party and press the button to call.
Network multiple Ascent units together and manage multiple entries via Summit Control.
Get Connected Every Time
Assign up to three phone numbers to each address to be called one after the other, ensuring a connection is always made.
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 16.55″(H) x 10.50″(W) x 4.74″(D)
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs.
- Electrical Input: 12–24 VAC/DC (12-VDC power supply included (PS-12DC2))
- Current Draw: Dependent on user settings (Unit requires a constant power source and is not recommended for solar applications)
- Contact Rating: 10 A @ 120 VAC / 24 VDC
- Max Switching Voltage: 250 VAC / 30 VDC
- Max Switching Current: 15 A
- Max Switching Power: 240 W / 2,770 VA
- Cellular Network: 4G LTE
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 158 °F
- Control it your way: App, Text, Voice, Keypad, Directory Call, Wiegand Devices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.