Security Brands Ridge 2.0 – 433-MHz Transceiver | SEC-14-REC20
Previously S-14REC20. Ridge 2.0 fits your specific needs, whether simple or complex.
The Ridge 2.0 Transceiver can be mounted in any protective enclosure.
Control 2 gates or doors from 1 keypad* or 1 transceiver from up to 20 keypads, all with a wireless range of up to 500 feet!
And because it’s wireless and powered by a 9-volt battery, the keypad unit can be mounted anywhere you need it.
Our innovative Ridge Wireless™ technology brings you the most versatile and responsive wireless-access-control solution around!
Note: 12–24 VAC/DC (Power supply not included)
- Lighted keypad
- 500 four-digit access-code capacity
- Latch mode
- Wireless range up to 500 feet
- Control up to 2 gates or doors from 1 keypad*
- Connect up to 20 keypads to 1 transceiver
- Personal master code
- Limited-use code (1 to 9 uses)
- “3 strikes, you’re out” security
- Variable relay time
- Audible-tone feedback
- Powered by a single 9-volt battery
- Non-volatile memory
- Polycarbonate construction
- Requires two Ridge 2.0 Transceivers
- 433 MHz
- No Trenching Required
- Solar Friendly
- Ridge Wireless Technology
- Familiar Programming You Can Rely On
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA from Global Materials
Goes Where You Go
No wires mean freedom—this device can be located and mounted anywhere you need it.
Fits Your Needs
Whether it’s a simple installation or a multiple-keypad, multiple-device setup, your configuration options are limitless.
An ultra-low current draw means it plays well with your solar gate operator.
Our cutting-edge Ridge Wireless technology allows 433-MHz two-way wireless connection, making your system more versatile and more responsive.
- Dimensions: 5.25″(H) x 2.75″(W) x 1.13″(D)
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Electrical Input: 12–24 VAC/DC
- Current Draw: less than 7.9 mA @ 12 VDC (standby) | less than 11.2 mA @ 12 VDC (with relay latched)
- Contact Rating: 2 A @ 30 V / .5 A @ 120 V (DC Load / AC Load)
- Max Carrying Current: 2 A / 2 A
- Variable Relay Time: 1–999 seconds
- Radio Frequency: 433 MHz
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 175 °F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.