SecuraKey Piezo Keypad, Switchplate 26-bit Wiegand Output | SKY-SK-KPS
SK-KPS covers standard electrical boxes.
The SK-KPS is a digital keypad with a Wiegand output for use with the Secura Key SKACP, as well as with many other access control systems. Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) are sent to a controller via industry-standard 26-bit Wiegand communications.
- No Moving Parts
- Solid Metal Housing
- Vandal Proof
- Tamper Proof
- Meets MIL Standards
- Surface Housing: H x W x D: 5.12” x 3.19” x .748” (13.0 x 8.1 x (1.9 cm)
- Weight: 8.6 oz. (244 gm)
- Material: Aluminium
- Color: Natural
- Mounting: US single-gang box
- Power Requirements: 12-28 VDC, 30 mA
- Outputs-Wiegand: Data 1 and Data 0 Open collector 1K ohm. Pull up to internal +5V
- LED Control: Bicolor (red & green)
- Environmental: Operating Temperature: -40° to +257° F (-40° to +125° C) Relative Humidity: 0-100%
- Tamper: Photo-diode sensor Open collector 100 mA. Pulled "low" when light sensed
- CCTV Interface: Activated by keypress Open collector 250 mA. 30-second duration
- Hold: Ground to Activate Causes data to be held in keypad buffer when pulled "low".
- Cable Required: 500 ft. maximum, 5-9 conductor 20 AWG shielded cable
- Operational: Pressing one or more numbers followed by the # key sends the sequence of digits via 26 bit Wiegand protocol to a host control panel. Each key press causes the Red LED to flash and the beeper to sound.
- Regulatory Approvals: IP68 (water and dust resistance), MIL Standard 810C, 202E, 461B, 462 UL & CE
- Warranty: These Secura Key products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years. Secura Key will replace any Secura Key manufactured product that fails to perform as intended. This warranty does not include freight, taxes, duties, or installation expenses. See price list for complete terms and conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.