Securakey Proximity Reader Dual Technology Mullion Style | SKY-RKDT-WM
The RKDT-WM has a mullion-mount housing which fits a standard door frame, features a permanently attached wire pigtail, and has a label insert that snaps over the reader housing to conceal the mounting screws.
The RKDT-WM adds HID® prox card compatibility with many formats to the popular Radio Key® proximity readers. It can be used where HID® and Secura Key cards are combined at the same facility, or where customers are transitioning from HID® to Secura Key. The reader can be set to read either technology or both, and following a transition period, reading capability for either technology can be “turned off.”
The RKDT-WM works with Secura Key 26 or 32-bit cards, as well as HID® passive cards with non-proprietary 26 – 37 bit “pass-through” formats. Contact the factory for additional details.
The RKDT-WM has an SIA Standard Wiegand output and transmits data in virtually any Wiegand format up to 40 bits, so it is compatible with most telephone entry systems and access control panels, including the Secura Key SK-ACP. Industry-standard wire colors and functions and 5VDC operation allows easy upgrade of existing Wiegand interface readers including Wiegand swipe, TOUCH CARD™ (barium ferrite), or magstripe technologies, as well as replacement of existing HID® readers.
- Reads Secura Key and most HID® 125 KHz passive proximity cards and tags (non-proprietary formats)
- Epoxy potted for extreme weather conditions
- The transition feature allows Secura Key or HID® card reading capability to be enabled or disabled
- Mullion or J-Box Mounting
- External LED and Buzzer Controls
- Low Voltage for Easy Upgrades
- SIA Standard Wiegand Output -- works with any Standard Access Control Panel
- Industry Standard Wire Colors and Functions for Easy Upgrade or Replacement
- UL294, FCC and CE Regulatory Approvals
- Dimensions (H, W, D): 3.5” x 1.6” x 0.6” 8.89 x 4.06 x 1.52 cm
- Mounting: Mullion, wall, post
- Weight: 2.88 oz (81.65 gm)
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Power Requirements: 150mA Max. @ 5-14VDC
- Bi-Color: LED Red and Green - Ground control line to Activate, or ground both for Amber
- Buzzer Control: Ground to Activate
- Hold Line: Ground to Activate
- Communications: Wiegand - formats up to 40 bits
- Cable Required: Up to 500 ft. 5-10 cond. 18-22 AWG Shielded, non-twisted
- Environmental: Operating Temperature: -40° to +158° F(-40° to +70° C) Relative Humidity: 0-100% Non-Condensing
- Operating Frequency: 125 kHz
- Read Range: RKCM-02 Molded Card up to 4.5” (11.4 cm) RKCI-02 ISO Card up to 2.5” (6.3 cm) RKKT-02 Key Tag up to 3.5” (8.8 cm)
- Operating Mode: Read-only, card data: Radio Key®+HID® Prox (default); Radio Key® Only; HID® Only (field configurable)
- Compatible Cards - Secura Key: RKCM-02 (Molded Clamshell Card); RKCI-02 (ISO Card); RKKT-02 (Key Tag)
- Compatible Cards - HID® Formatted: ProxCard® II, ISOProx® II, DuoProx® II, ProxKey® II, MicroProx® Tag – encoded with “passthrough” Wiegand formats 26-37 bits. Call the factory for additional information.
- Regulatory Approvals: UL/cUL294, Part 15 Class B FCC, Canada Radio, CE Mark, RoHS compliant
- Warranty: This Secura Key product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for life. Secura Key will replace any Secura Key manufactured product that fails to perform as intended. This warranty does not include freight, taxes, duties, or installation expenses. See price list for complete terms and conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.