SecuraKey Standalone Mullion Black | SKY-RKDT-SA-M
The RKDT-SA-M/S adds 26-bit HID® Prox compatibility to the popular Radio Key® proximity standalone access control units. It can be used where HID® and Secura Key cards are combined at the same facility, or where customers are transitioning from HID® to Secura Key. The reader can be set to read either technology or both, and following a transition period, reading capability for either technology can be “turned off.”
The RKDT-SA-M/S works with Secura Key 26 or 32- bit cards, as well as HID® 26-bit cards.
The RKDT-SA-M/S can manage up to 65,000 individual cards or tags. Usersareaddedanddeleted easily with an RK-HHP handheld programmer. The block adds/delete feature allows quick setup. The latch timer can be set from ¼ second up to 18 hours, or to toggle (on/off). The solid-state latch relay defaults to Normally Open operation, but can be configured to Normally Closed operation for use with maglocks or fail-safe strikes. The unit includes a remote open (REX) input.
RKDT-SA-M/S can be used with the optional SecuRelay™ smart relay module, which separates the lock/gate control relay from the access control unit for added tamper protection. The RKDT-SAM/S includes timed anti-passback to prevent card sharing, and can be set to operate in four different modes: Active, Inactive, Unlocked, and Toggle.
The RKDT-SA-M has a mullion-mount housing that fits a standard door frame. The RKDT-SA-S has a switchplate configuration that fits a standard J-box
- Low Priced Single Door Proximity Entry System
- No Control Panel Required
- Reads Secura Key and HID® 26-bit, 125 kHz passive proximity cards and tags
- The transition feature allows Secura Key or HID® 26-bit cards to be enabled or disabled
- Epoxy potted for extreme weather conditions
- Timed Anti-Passback up to 99 minutes
- Remote Open (REX) Input
- Recognizes up to 10 facility codes
- Latch relay programmable for NO or NC operation
- Four Operating Modes: Active, Inactive, Unlocked and Toggle
- Block Add/Delete Card feature allows quick setup
- Program with Handheld Programmer
- Wiegand Output for Future Expansion
- UL294, FCC and CE Regulator
- Dimensions (H, W, D): 4.38” x 1.74” x 0.9” (11.12 x 4.19 x 2.28 cm)
- Mounting: Mullion, post
- Weight: 3.42 oz (97.09 gm)
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Power Requirements: 150 mA @ 5-14VDC
- Latch Relay: SPST solid state relay Defaults to NO, configurable for NC for magnetic locks/failsafe devices 1A max @ 60 VAC/DC or use SecuRelay™
- Inputs: Multifunction: Program as Request to Exit (SPST) or Red and Green LED control (ground to activate). Hold and Buzzer Inputs (ground to activate)
- Communications: Wiegand - formats up to 40 bits
- Cable required: Wiegand LED/Buzzer Control/Power: Up to 500 ft 5-8 cond. 20 AWG Shielded, non-twisted. Remote Open: 2 cond. 20 AWG Shielded; Latch: 2-cond 18 AWG Unshielded
- Environmental: Operating Temperature: -40° to +158° F(-40° to +70° C) Relative Humidity: 0-100% Non-Condensing
- Operating Frequency: 125 kHz
- Read Range: RKCM-02 Molded Card up to 4.5” (11.4 cm) RKCI-02 ISO Card up to 2.5” (6.3 cm) RKKT-02 Key Tag up to 3.5” (8.8 cm)
- User Capacity: 65,000 sequentially numbered cards
- Memory: Non-Volatile (Programming retained, even if power is lost)
- Operating Mode: Normal (Active); Inactive (REX functional); Unlocked (open indefinitely); Toggle (valid card will lock/unlock)
- Latch Timer: Programmable: 0.25 sec.- 18 hrs or Toggle Mode
- Programming: RK-HHP Hand-held programmer keypad
- Compatible Cards - Secura Key: RKCM-02 (Molded Clamshell);RKCI-02 (ISO); RKKT-02 (Key tag) 26 or 32-bit format
- Compatible Cards -HID® Formatted: ProxCard® II, ISOProx® II, DuoProx® II, ProxKey® II, MicroProx® Tag. Standalone Mode: 26-bit Format. Wiegand Mode: Most pass-through (nonproprietary) Wiegand formats up to 37-bits. Call the factory for additional information.
- Regulatory Approvals: UL/cUL294, Part 15 Class B FCC, Canada Radio, CE Mark, RoHS compliant
- Warranty: This Secura Key product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for life. Secura Key will replace any Secura Key manufactured product that fails to perform as intended. This warranty does not include freight, taxes, duties, or installation expenses. See price list for complete terms and conditions.
- SecuraKey RKDT-SA-M Installation Manual
- SecuraKey RKDT-SA-M Installation Guide
- SecuraKey RKDT-SA-M Datasheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.