SecuraKey ISO Compliant Proximity Cards Encoded with H10301 (Pack of 100) | SKY-RKCMH02-100
The Radio Key® “Clamshell” Card (RKCMH) can stand up to rough usage while providing superior read range. The clamshell card has a standard CR80 form factor, with a thicker rugged ABS card body which also allows thicker antenna windings than the ISO card, resulting in superior read range. The clamshell card can be carried with credit cards in a wallet or purse. It includes a molded slot for a strap and clip allowing it to be used as an ID badge in a vertical orientation. Available options include an adhesive-backed graphics quality PVC label, which can be used with direct image and thermal transfer printers to add photo ID capability to the card. External laser-engraved card numbering is included.
- 125 kHz proven, reliable proximity technology.
- HID® non-proprietary (pass-through) card data formats up to 37 bits can be factory programmed into the credential
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control.
Clamshell Card Features
- Rugged shell withstands rough use
- Heavy gauge antenna coil provides a superior read range.
Note: This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Base Part Numbers: RKCMH-02 (HID® Format - Sequential numbering)
- Dimensions: 2.125” x 3.375” x 0.065” max. (5.40 x 8.57 x 0.17 cm)
- Weight: 0.31oz (8.79 gm)
- Card Construction: Rugged ABS card body with PVC top label
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- RF Interface: Frequency Shift Keying, 125 kH
- Transaction Time: <100 ms typical
- Memory Type: EEPROM, read-only
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty. See complete warranty policy for details.
- Card Data: 37 bits max
- Magnetic Stripe (optional): NA