SecuraKey ISO Compliant Proximity Cards Encoded with H10301 (Pack of 100) | SKY-RKCIH02-100
The Radio Key® ISO Card (RKCIH) offers the ability to add photo identification directly on the credential. The Radio Key® ISO card is a standard CR80 form factor, and it also meets strict ISO 7810 dimensional and thickness standards for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers. The ISO Card can be carried with credit cards in a wallet or purse. Use it with a strap and clip as a photo ID badge. It can be slot punched vertically or horizontally for easy use. The Radio Key® ISO Card is strong, flexible, and resistant to cracking and breaking. Available options include an unencoded magnetic stripe. External laser-engraved card numbering is included.
- 125 kHz proven, reliable proximity technology.
- HID® non-proprietary (pass-through) card data formats up to 37 bits can be factory programmed into the credential
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control.
ISO Card Features
- Meets ISO 7810 thickness standards for use with all direct image and thermal transfer card printers
- Add a magnetic stripe or photo ID
Note: This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Base Part Numbers: RKCIH-02 (HID® Format - Sequential numbering)
- Dimensions: 2.125” x 3.375” x 0.033” max. (5.40 x 8.57 x 0.084 cm)
- Weight: 0.19 oz (5.39 gm)
- Card Construction: Thin, flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminate
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- RF Interface: Frequency Shift Keying, 125 kH
- Transaction Time: <100 ms typical
- Memory Type: EEPROM, read-only
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty. See the complete warranty policy for details.
- Card Data: 37 bits max
- Magnetic Stripe (optional): Unencoded 2750 Oersted