SecuraKey ISO Proximity Card Imageable Random Numbering (Pack of 100) | SKY-RKCI01-100
The Radio Key® ISO Card (RKCI) offers the ability to add photo identification directly on the credential. The Radio Key® ISO card is a standard CR80 form factor, and it also meets strict ISO 7810 dimensional and thickness standards for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers. The ISO Card can be carried with credit cards in a wallet or purse. Use it with a strap and clip as a photo ID badge. It can be slot punched vertically or horizontally for easy use. The Radio Key® ISO Card is strong, flexible, and resistant to cracking and breaking. Available options include an unencoded magnetic stripe. External laser-engraved card numbering is included.
- 125 kHz proven, reliable proximity technology.
- Any existing card data format up to 40 bits can be factory programmed into the credential
- Offers universal compatibility with all SecuraKey proximity readers
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control
- Supports formats up to 40 bits, with over 1 trillion possible codes
ISO Card Features
- Meets ISO 7810 thickness standards for use with all direct image and thermal transfer card printers
- Add a magnetic stripe or photo ID
Note: This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Base Part Numbers: RKCI-01 (random numbering)* RKCI-02 (Sequential numbering with facility code)
- Max Read Range** RK-WM RK-WS RK-WL: Up to 5.0” (12.70 cm) Up to 6.0” (15.24 cm) Up to 26.0” (66.04 cm)
- Dimensions: 2.125” x 3.375” x 0.033” max. (5.40 x 8.57 x 0.084 cm)
- Weight: 0.19 oz (5.39 gm)
- Card Construction: Thin, flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminate
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- RF Interface: Amplitude Shift Keying, 125 kHz
- Transaction Time: <100 ms typical
- Memory Type: EEPROM, read-only
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty. See the complete warranty policy for details.
- Card Data: 40 bits max
- Magnetic Stripe (optional): Unencoded 2750 Oersted
- * Random numbering required for RK600, RK600e and RK100 standalone readers only
- **Dependent upon installation conditions