SecuraKey Contactless Smart Card Reader/Writer Desktop with USB Interface | SKY-ET-AUS-D
e*Tag® reader/writers, using 13.56 MHz High-Frequency RFID Technology is ideally suited for a wide variety of Automatic Identification and Data Collection applications, including access control, time and attendance, membership/loyalty programs, logical (PC) access, storage of biometric templates, parking, ePurse, fuel management, data retrieval, and many others.
e*Tag® Reader/Writers are designed to work with custom software applications developed by original equipment manufacturers and systems integrators. e*Tag® technology allows the host system to read and write to the card, and to store data on the card for one or more applications.
These 13.56 MHz units communicate with a wide variety of open standard cards, including Secura Key e*Tag® cards; TI HF1; Philips iCode SLI; ST-Micro LRI 512 and 2kBit; Infineon My-D and My-D Lite. e*Tag® Reader/Writers also work in UID-only mode with any ISO 15693 or 14443 A/B compliant contactless smart card.
In14443AMode, the readers can communicate with NXP MIFARE Classic or DESFire cards.
e*Tag® reader/writers are available in the S-shaped Mini-mullion housing or in a desktop USB reader. The e*Tag® reader/writers are available with a variety of communications capabilities. USB units communicate with PCs or other electronic devices with USB ports.
These readers can be custom configured to auto-read and to output data from any desired sector on the card.
- ISO 15693 Open Standard and ISO 14443 A/B 13.56 MHz Technology
- Epoxy Potted Reader Housings for Superior Weather Resistance
- Surface Mounting or Desktop Configuration
- Host Controlled Bi-Color LED (Red/Green)
- Host Controlled Buzzer
- Read/Write Capability
- UL294, FCC, CE, C-Tick, and VCCI Regulatory Approvals
- USB Communications
- Dimensions L x W x H: 4.5” x 3.2” x 0.84” 11.43 x 8.13 x 2.13 cm
- Mounting: Desktop, counter
- Weight: 8 oz (226.8 gm)
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Color: Beige
- Power Requirements: 5 VDC USB Port Power
- Read Ranges (ISO Card); (Keytag): Up to 6.0” (15.24 cm); Up to 3.5” (8.89 cm)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 100% (non-condensing)
- Temperature Range: -40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)
- Bi-Color LED: Red/Green, Host Activated
- Buzzer Control: Host Activated
- Communications: USB Only Virtual COM Port, Windows® H.I.D. or Keyboard Wedge
- Cable Distance: USB – 12 ft. (3.65m);
- Cable Required: 5’ (1.52m) cable supplied
- Comm Protocol: USB – Secura Key e*Tag® Protocol
- ISO Standard: ISO 15693, 14443 A/B
- Data Encryption (Access control data): DES with diversified keys
- Operating Modes: Read-Write: host managed, USB or custom
- Card Compatibility R/W: Secura Key e*Tag® cards; TI HF-1; Philips iCode SLI; ST-Micro LRI 512 and 2kBit; Infineon My-D and My-D Lite, NXP MIFARE and DESFire and 14443B (TBD) cards.
- Card Compatibility Read UID: Cards meeting the ISO 15693 or 14443 A/B standard
- Regulatory Approvals: UL/ cUL294, Part 15 Class B FCC, CE Mark, Canada Radio, C-Tick
- Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Warranty: These Secura Key products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a lifetime. Secura Key will replace any Secura Key manufactured product that fails to perform as intended. This warranty does not include freight, taxes, duties, or installation expenses. See price list for complete terms and conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.