SecuraKey 13.56 Large HF Antenna with .093 ft. thick PCBA (13ft.x9ft.) | SKY-ET-ANT
The ET-ANT 13X9 is a flat pad antenna designed for reading/writing capability with HF contactless labels, tags, and cards used to identify individual articles, documents, and books. You will find that the ET-ANT 13X9’s performance is superior to that of competing for similar products. The antenna exhibits consistent read range at various locations across the housing and can read multiple transponders simultaneously. With a 180 milliwatts reader, it can read a CR80 credential at 9 - 10” (23 - 25.5 cm).
The flat profile of the ET-ANT 13X9 makes it perfect for desktop applications in offices or libraries for file and document tracking and check-in/checkout of books. The reader is also ideal for any track and trace applications for small, high-value items in a retail environment, such as jewelry or pharmaceuticals.
The reader is compatible with any HF reader with a 50-Ohm circuit and an SMA external antenna connector, such as the Secura Key ET9-USB1.
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 13” x 9” x 0.30” (33.02 x 22.8 x 0.762 cm)
- Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg.)
- Housing: ABS Plastic
- Color: Black
- Protection Class: IP64
- Temperature Range: Operating: -4°F – 158°F (-20°C - 70°C) Storage: -13°F – 185°F (-25°C – 85°C)
- Relative Humidity: 5 – 95% non-condensing
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Maximum Transmitting Power: 5 watts
- Antenna Connector: Black-Jacketed Cable with SMA 174/U connector 50Ω, length: 96” (243.84 cm); MMCX adapter included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.