SEA Super Full Tank 40" Stroke Swing Gate Operator Kit for gates up to 5,500 lbs. or 40 feet Max Cycles 70 Per Hour (ideal for windy applications)
Condominium/Industrial hydraulic swing gate operator for heavy-duty gate applications up to 40 Ft or 5500 Lbs. It can be powered from 90V to 265Vac single phase with UNIGATE.
The most powerful operator on the market. Ideal for applications in windy sites, heavy-duty gate and high-security places.
- 1 Super Full Tank - 40" Stroke 107AC12S0T1-CSA
- 1 Pre wired UNIGATE 2I 23023060PW-CSA
- 1 Radio Receiver 433 MHz UNI 23120547
- 2 LadyBug E-Copy 433 MHz / 4 Ch Transmitters 23110495
- 1 Reflective Photo Beam Reflex 10K 23102230
SPECIAL Feature: SEA Gate Openers are all equipped with an on-board built-in Safety Buzzer that can be activated to alert you when the gate opener is moving or obstructed.
- Hydraulic swing operator for Heavy Duty Gate Applications
- Max torque 2500 daNm
- Stroke 40 inches
- Back and front flange in solid machined aluminum
- Hydraulic slow down
- Oil lubrication of all mechanical components
- Hydraulic operator for max leaf length up to 40 feet or max leaf weight up to 5500 Lbs
- Version AC with Lock in opening and closing
What Separates SEA Hydraulic Gate Openers From The Competition?
- Extremely silent operation
- Superior in quality
- UL Compliant / CSA Certified for the US Market
- Operators' body made of Aluminum, inside components made of high-grade material such as brass locks, metal distributor, etc.
- New UNIGATE Inverter board provides a better operation to any of SEA's hydraulic operators
- Adjustable speed
- Adjustable acceleration and deceleration
- Continuous duty
- Adjust torque
- Better protection from electrical surge, etc.
- SEA is the only brand with Industrial Hydraulic Swing Gate Operators with our Super Full Tank Line for swing gates up to 40 Ft or 5,500 Lbs.
- Commercial / Industrial operators have the option of external hydraulic pump
- A variety of hydraulic swing arms for residential, commercial and industrial use
- Battery Backup option for all AC (120V - 240V) operators
- SEA hydraulic in-ground operators have wider cylinder and stronger body structure; steel housing with option for stainless steel
- SEA sliding gate line includes commercial and industrial operators with motors and gears in Hydraulic Oil Bath; available options in chain #40 or rack
This Hydraulic Gate Operators (as well as all gate operators) MUST be installed by a professional and experienced installer. This model contains a pre-installed screw to be intact during transport so the oil does not leak. The screw must be removed prior to gate operation as failure to remove will cause damage to the gate operator and void warranty.
- Power supply 120V (±5%) 50/60 Hz
- 310 W
- Operating T° range (F°) -4°F to 131°F
- Opening time 90° (sec) IP 55
- Cycles/hour 100
- Duty Commercial-industrial
- Protection class IP55
- Max leaf length 40 Ft
- Max leaf weight 5500 Lbs
- Max opening angle (degrees) 90°/120°
- Maximum force output 2500 daNm
- Anti-crushing protection By pass/Electronic
- Limit switch -
- Slowdown Hydraulic
- Battery backup STAR 1000