SEA Full Tank Single Hydraulic Swing Gate Opener Kit 106FTACSPW AC with Pre-wired Metal Enclosure and Accessories | SEA-106FTACSPW
Hydraulic swing gate operator for condominium / industrial use for leaf lengths up to 20 ft or 2200 lbs. Max Cycles 70 Per Hour. Ideal for applications in windy sites, heavy-duty gates, and high-security places.
Special Feature: SEA Gate Openers are all equipped with an onboard built-in Safety Buzzer that can be activated to alert you when the gate opener is moving or obstructed.
- (1) Operator FULL TANK 120V
- (1) Control unit GATE 2 DG PRE-WIRED* 20 x 16 x 5 with RF UNI 433 MHz plug-in receiver
- (2) Lady Bug 433 MHz transmitters (option for additional remotes available below)
- (2) pcs of Photocells (1 Pair)
- (2) Warning signs
- Extremely silent operation
- Superior in quality.
- UL Compliant / CSA Certified for the US Market.
- The operator's body is made of Aluminum, and inside components are made of high-grade material such as brass locks, metal distributor, etc.
- The new UNIGATE Inverter board provides better operation to any of SEA's hydraulic operators.
- Adjustable speed
- Adjustable acceleration and deceleration
- Continuous duty
- Adjust torque
- Better protection from electrical surges, etc.
- Metal enclosure 20" x 16" x 5"W
What Separates SEA Hydraulic Gate Openers From The Competition?
- SEA is the only brand with Industrial Hydraulic Swing Gate Operators with our Super Full Tank Line for swing gates up to 40 Ft or 5,500 Lbs.
- Commercial / Industrial operators have the option of external hydraulic pump.
- A variety of hydraulic swing arms for residential, commercial and industrial use.
- Battery Backup option for all AC (120V - 240V) operators.
- SEA hydraulic in-ground operators have wider cylinder and stronger body structure; steel housing with option for stainless steel.
- SEA sliding gate line includes commercial and industrial operators with motors and gears in Hydraulic Oil Bath; available options in chain #40 or rack.
This Hydraulic Gate Operators (as well as all gate operators) MUST be installed by a professional and experienced installer. This model contains a pre-installed screw to be intact during transport so the oil does not leak. The screw must be removed prior to gate operation as failure to remove will cause damage to the gate operator and void the warranty.