SCP CAT5E Shielded Cable PVC - Blue (1000 ft. Box) | SCP-CAT5E-SH-BL
CAT5E SHIELDED 350 MHz 24AWG SOLID BC, 4PR, F/UTP, UL CMR, ANSI/TIA 568.2-D, ISO/IEC 11801 CLASS D
SCP Cat5e Shielded F/UTP cables meet ANSI/TIA 568.2-D Category 5e and ISO/IEC 11801 Class D standards. SCP Cat5e Shielded F/UTP cables are recommended in environments with potential EMI or RF interference. The SCP Cat5e Shielded F/UTP cables are UL and Riser Rated.
Each Cat5e Shielded F/UTP cable is 350 MHz 24 AWG insulated solid bare copper conductors with a center spline separating the pairs. It is shielded with an overall AL foil shield providing superior noise resistance. This creates a round and flexible cable for easy pulling and stripping of the cable jacket.
- High-performance IT, LAN & Ethernet installations. Suitable for use in all Class D structured wiring systems. PoE/PoH Compliant.
- 350MHz tested Gigabit Ethernet
- HDBaseT Enhanced
- UL Plenum/Riser Rated
- UV Sun Resistant
- Descending FT and Zone/Outlet Jkt Markings
- SCP Tangle-Free Reelex II Boxes
SCP Standard Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. Got more questions? Reach out to our friendly customer service team, they will be more than happy to assist you.