Schlage Electrified Mortise Lock (Fail Secure, Outside Lever EU, Satin Chrome) | SCH-L9092EUP-06N-626-RX
The wired electrified L Series is ideal for new construction and high traffic areas where hardwired power ensures continuous operation and where electrified door prep, hinges, and wiring can easily be incorporated into the building. The electrified L Series is regularly used as part of an access control system for high-security areas, or independently in areas that require a remote access switch. Because the electrified L uses a motor instead of a solenoid, it offers unparalleled energy efficiency, flexibility, and quiet operation in wired electrified applications.
The electrified L also comes standard with an Allegion Connect Molex™ connector for simplified installation and maintenance.
- (2) keys
- Switch or power failure locks outside lever
- Latchbolt retracted by lever/knob inside or key outside
- Auxiliary latch deadlocks latch bolt when the door is closed
- Inside lever always free for immediate egress
- Switch or power failure allows the outside lever to retract the latch bolt
- All-new RX switch monitors the inside lever with an enhanced detection level that balances security with lever sensitivity
- Modular RX design – RX can be added on at a later time without opening the lock case
- UL listed for a 3-hour fire door
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
- Hand: Field Reversible without disassembly
- ADA Compliance: Yes
- Function: 9092EU-Fail Secure
- Lever/Knob Design: 06 - Lever
- Rose/Escutcheon Design: N - Escutcheon
- Base Material: Brass or Bronze
- Finish: 626/US26D
- Finish Description: Satin Chromium Plated
- Cylinder Type: Conventional Cylinder
- Num Pins: 6
- Keyway: Everest 29
- Keying: Keyed Different
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4 In.
- Bolt Projection: 3/4 In. (19 mm) throw stainless steel latch with anti-friction tongue
- Case Material: CRS with zinc dichromate plating
- Case Size: 4-7/16" x 6-1/16" x 1" (113 mm x 154 mm x 25 mm)
- Case Material: Knob or lever to cylinder: 3-7/8" (98 mm); knob or lever to thumb turn hub: 2-11/16" (68 mm)
- Armor: Standard: 1-1/4" x 8" x 7/32" (32 mm x 203 mm x 6 mm) Optional: 1-1/16" x 8" x 7/32" (27 mm x 203 mm x 6 mm)
- Strike Number: 10-072
- Strike Type: ASA
- Strike Height: 4-7/8 In.
- Strike Width: 1-1/4 In.
- Dust Box: Plastic
- Screws: Combination
- Power: Hard Wired
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC/24VDC
- Amp Draw: 400mA
- Switch Type: RX
- Product Type: Electric Mortise Lock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.