Schlage Electrified Mortise Lock (Fail-Safe, Outside Cylinder Override, Satin Chrome) | SCH-L9092ELP 06A 626 RX
The wired electrified L Series is ideal for new construction and high traffic areas where hardwired power ensures continuous operation and where electrified door prep, hinges, and wiring can easily be incorporated into the building. The electrified L Series is regularly used as part of an access control system for high-security areas, or independently in areas that require a remote access switch.
Because the electrified L uses a motor instead of a solenoid, it offers unparalleled energy efficiency, flexibility, and quiet operation in wired electrified applications. The electrified L also comes standard with an Allegion Connect Molex™ connector for simplified installation and maintenance.
- (2) keys
- Outside lever continuously locked by 12V or 24V DC
- Latchbolt retracted by lever/knob inside or key outside
- Auxiliary latch deadlocks latch bolt when the door is closed
- Inside lever always free for immediate egress
- Switch or power failure allows the outside lever to retract the latch bolt
- All-new RX switch monitors the inside lever with an enhanced detection level that balances security with lever sensitivity
- Modular RX design – RX can be added on at a later time without opening the lock case
- UL listed for a 3-hour fire door
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
- Hand: Field Reversible without disassembly
- Function: 9092EL Fail-Safe
- Lever/Knob Design: 06 - Lever
- Rose/Escutcheon Design: A - Rose
- Base Material: Brass or Bronze
- Finish: 626/US26D
- Finish Description: Satin Chromium Plated
- Cylinder Type: Conventional Cylinder
- Num Pins: 6
- Keyway: Everest 29
- Keying: Keyed Different
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4 In.
- Bolt Projection: 3/4 In.
- Strike Number: 10-072
- Strike Type: ASA
- Strike Height: 4-7/8 In.
- Strike Width: 1-1/4 In.
- Dust Box: Plastic
- Screws: Combination
- Power: Hard Wired
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC/24VDC
- Amp Draw: 400mA
- Current draw 0.23 amps maximum; 0.01 amps holding
- Switch Type: RX
- Product Type: Electric Mortise Lock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.