Schlage Electrified Mortise Lock Body (Fail Safe/Fail Secure, 12/24VDC) | SCH-L9090LB-RX
The Schlage L Series wired electrified lock complements the L mechanical lock by working with access control systems to provide advanced security in high traffic areas where hardwired power ensures continuous operation and where electrified door prep, hinges, and wiring can easily be incorporated into the building.
Because the electrified L uses a motor instead of a solenoid, it offers unparalleled energy efficiency, flexibility, and quiet operation in wired electrified applications. The electrified L also comes standard with an Allegion Connect Molex™ connector for simplified installation and maintenance.
- User-selectable fail safe/fail secure – changing mode between EL and EU is as simple as flipping a switch on the lock case
- Low holding current produces minimal heat, eliminating “hot levers” in electrically locking applications and allowing reliable operation even in poorly ventilated wood doors
- All-new RX switch monitors the inside lever with an enhanced detection level that balances security with lever sensitivity
- Modular RX design – RX can be added on at a later time without opening the
- lock case
- UL listed for a 3-hour fire door
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
- Hand: Field Reversible without disassembly
- Grade: 1
- Voltage: 12V or 24V DC (maximum 26.4 V, minimum 10.8 V)
- Peak current: 0.4 amps
- Holding current: 0.01 amps
- Operating temperature: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4 In.
- Bolt Projection: 3/4 In.
- Screws: Combination
- Power: Hard Wired
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC/24VDC
- Amp Draw: 400mA
- Switch Type: RX
- Product Type: Mortise Lock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.