Schlage Grade 1 Single Cylinder Deadbolt (2-3/4" Backset, Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish) | SCH-B660P 613
Schlage’s toughest heavy-duty commercial deadbolt. Grade 1 security in high-traffic commercial applications. Furnished with conventional cylinder standard.
- 1" (25 mm) throw, high-strength steel alloy deadbolt with hardened steel roller resists sawing and kick-in attacks
- Precision-built solid brass 6-pin cylinders with phosphor bronze springs and nickel silver pins ensure long life and smooth operation
- Tough nickel-silver keys for smooth, long-lasting operation
- Exclusive concealed wood frame reinforcer protects wood jamb against kick-in attacks
- Free-spinning solid cylinder collar resists wrenching and prying
- ADA Compliant
- A metal shield protects bolt from an ice-pick attack through the door
- Hardened steel ball bearings protect mounting bolts from drill attack
- Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key outside or thumbturn inside
- Meets UL10B and UL10C requirements
- Grade: Grade 2
- Installation: Commercial
- Function: 660-Single Cylinder Deadbolt Lock
- ANSI Function: E0151 - Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- Finish: 613/US10B
- Finish Description: Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze Oil Rubbed
- Cylinder Type: Conventional Cylinder
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8 In. - 1-7/8 In.
- Std. Latch Number: 12-287
- Std. Latch Type: Deadbolt
- Std. Latch Backset Dim: Adjustable 2-3/8 In. and 2-3/4 In.
- Lock Face Size: 2-1/4 In. x 1 In.
- Bolt Projection: 1 In.
- Std. Strike Number: 10-094
- Std. Strike Type: Flat
- Std. Strike Height: 2-3/4 In.
- Std. Strike Width: 1-1/8 In.
- Dust Box: None
- Product Type: Deadbolts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.