Schlage Grade 2 Single Cylinder Deadbolt (Adjustable 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" Backset, Flat Black Coated Finish) | SCH-B560P-622
Designed by locksmiths for locksmiths, the B500 Series deadbolt can be fitted with any Schlage cylinder, fits virtually every door you service, enhances lock strength on the jamb side of the door, and will change forever the way you look at deadbolts.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001 Grade 2
- Available UL Listed for three-hour fire door
- Quick, easy installation§Adjustable backset locks into place
- Anti-pry shield protects the latch from attacks
- Metal dust box provides deep anchoring and added strength
- Primary or auxiliary locking for commercial buildings
- High-security locks for residential buildings
- Can be suited with virtually all Schlage levers and knobs
- Thicker metal security strike back-up on jamb side with a third screw for stronger, deeper anchoring
- Added space inside strike box for true deadlatch
- Seamless steel latch construction along the entire length of the bolt housing
- 10% larger diameter deadbolt
- Zinc bolt with spinning hardened steel pin inside
- Tapered front housing that can’t be unscrewed
- Integrated trim piece for fewer pieces out of the box
- Large, easy-to-use, ADA compliant thumbturn
- Grade: Grade 2
- Finish: 622/US19
- Finish Description: Flat Black Coated
- Function: 560-Single Cylinder Deadbolt Lock
- ANSI Function: E0152 - Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- Cylinder Type: Conventional Cylinder
- Num Pins: 6
- Std. Keyway: S123
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8 In. - 1-7/8 In.
- Std. Latch Number: 12-287
- Std. Latch Type: Deadbolt
- Std. Latch Backset Dim: Adjustable 2-3/8 In. and 2-3/4 In.
- Lock Face Size: 2-1/4 In. x 1 In.
- Bolt Projection: 1 In.
- Std. Strike Number: 10-094
- Std. Strike Type: Flat
- Std. Strike Height: 2-3/4 In.
- Std. Strike Width: 1-1/8 In.
- Dust Box: None
- Product Type: Deadbolts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.