Rothco V-Max Lightweight Tactical Boot - AR 670-1 Coyote Brown - 6 Inch
Rothco’s 6” V-Max Lightweight Tactical Boot is the optimal choice for an all-purpose military-style boot. The upper part of the tactical boot is made of denier nylon, and the body of the military tactical boot is made of thick nubuck leather for maximum strength and durability while having a lightweight running shoe design. Rubber outsoles provide the army tactical boots with more traction and resilience. These tactical work boots contain a removable insole and 2 screen air vents for breathability, to offer sneaker-like comfort. The lightweight duty boots feature padded collars, 7 iron eyelets, and poly/cotton boot laces as well.
Please check the product size carefully before ordering. Use our size chart to pick the right size.
Please click here for the V-Max Lightweight Tactical Boot - AR 670-1 Coyote Brown Size Chart.
Please note that in the event of a size exchange, you will be responsible for the cost of the return shipping and shipping of the new item. In case of a return, a 15% restocking fee will be applied in addition to the cost of shipping.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding sizing, please contact our technical support team at (800) 730-8382 before placing your order.
- Running Shoe Comfort In A Rugged 6" Military Boot
- Denier Nylon Upper And Nubuck Leather Body
- Rubber Outsole For Greater Traction And Durability
- 7 Iron Eyelets And Poly/Cotton Boot Laces
- Removable Insole
- Comfortable Padded Collar
- 2 Screen Air Vents For Breathability
- Item #: 5365
- Material: Cotton, Polyester, Nylon, Leather, Rubber, Iron
- Components: Fabric Tongue - no padding, Heel Height - 5 1/2", Out Sole Height - 2 1/2", Soft toe, Boot Lace: Polyester/Cotton, Insole - Eva & Poron, Middle Sole - Chemical Fiber, ISO Certified
- Color: AR 670-1 Coyote Brown
- Material Specs: Rubber Out sole
- Brand: Rothco